Jump to content
micky

WARS COMING

Recommended Posts

Wasn’t replying you max just to general idea of national service, like you said tho I could find a way to make the youth have more pride/respect/work ethics, but it wouldn’t involve sending them to the trenches 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s no pride in massive swathes of the population, young, middle aged and old alike.......there’s a couple of generations of complete f***ing scumbags ! 

Theres no pride because pride got made unfashionable and eventually outlawed.

You can’t put in what generations of normalisation left out !........run them round a parade square?, they would just tell you to f**k off.

We are all to blame by and large, because of the things we did do or didn’t do this is where the country is at......the people living at this present moment dropped the ball !

Hands up, no defence offered your honour !

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/06/2019 at 10:28, si brown said:

dross:laugh: don't hear that word on here very often... but it sums up the abilities if these young fcukers today!!

im on the flip side with the ns though, I think it would be a good thing if you regular army lads were allowed to discipline and kick the little shits into shape...

I know it certainly wouldn't of done me any harm when I left school

you just cant educate pork !!,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Every village ' Small town ' large towns ' city's have areas that are derelict or brownfield sites.

Clear these areas ' re landscape and build instead of going outwards onto green belt and the centres of these places just becoming ever larger shitholes.

Its not rocket science it's corrupt councillors ect that are the problem for the best part.

Build what and for who ?........when are people going to get it through their thick skull that the UK needs less of everything not more.

Its the sense of entitlement that has got the place to where it’s at.......there are towns up north still crying about the pits closing when they themselves made them unviable !!

Theres people living in the SE who will never ever be out of debt because they want to live in a place that has 24 hour Tesco and outstanding wi-fi !! 

There are people going on about merry old England then welcoming any c**t from anywhere as long as they are “ok”.......

Less!!........less stuff, less f***ing oddmarks, less rules, less tax, less money........less of everything !

  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WILF said:

Build what and for who ?........when are people going to get it through their thick skull that the UK needs less of everything not more.

Its the sense of entitlement that has got the place to where it’s at.......there are towns up north still crying about the pits closing when they themselves made them unviable !!

Theres people living in the SE who will never ever be out of debt because they want to live in a place that has 24 hour Tesco and outstanding wi-fi !! 

There are people going on about merry old England then welcoming any c**t from anywhere as long as they are “ok”.......

Less!!........less stuff, less f***ing oddmarks, less rules, less tax, less money,less of everything !

7

Wilf, of course, we need to build. Where the hell do you think these young chavs who turn kids out for fun are going to live? The long term unemployed who have no interest in work need somewhere to live, oh and not forgetting our friends from foreign shores they need housing when they land So yes Wilf we need to build, but not for folks to buy and better themselves, but for benefit claimers. The great society we live in eh, go unemployed to get on the property ladder    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, delswal said:

Wilf, of course, we need to build. Where the hell do you think these young chavs who turn kids out for fun are going to live? The long term unemployed who have no interest in work need somewhere to live, oh and not forgetting our friends from foreign shores they need housing when they land So yes Wilf we need to build, but not for folks to buy and better themselves, but for benefit claimers. The great society we live in eh, go unemployed to get on the property ladder    

The ones who go into social housing are the clever ones.......for those, like me, who bought their own house in the UK the government turned your house into your prison a long time ago.

Its the leverage they use to make sure you comply with every rule, regulation and new tax they come up with........why do you think Travellers are the only one who still live a pretty free life?.....because they have f**k all nailed down that the government can take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Our team said:

I often think that on here..  Mankind as been at war since the beginning of time. We're now trying to live together as one and yet we still not satisfied .  Will one more war of complete bloodshed satisfy your every needs.. Most of you will shit yourself in war. Looking down a gun barrel aimed at you..    Just grow up.. 

 

 

 

 

 

We ain’t meant to live together as one, we are meant to live in our own groups......same as every other animal on the planet 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Our team said:

I often think that on here..  Mankind as been at war since the beginning of time. We're now trying to live together as one and yet we still not satisfied .  Will one more war of complete bloodshed satisfy your every needs.. Most of you will shit yourself in war. Looking down a gun barrel aimed at you..    Just grow up.. 

 

 

 

 

 

Since the beginning of time countries and tribes culled each other with ,spears,swords, and guns but the land was still useable for the victor. Nowadays superpowers have weapons that can cause total world destruction and make the planet unusable. It only takes one lunatic leader to push the button if he feels his backs against the wall. If US keeps sticking its nose in everyone else's affairs while it does as it pleases then one of those lunatics will push the button and it will be a case of who plays for which team then.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Our team said:

It dont work like that wif.. There will be a war to end all wars.. And its a shame that if it does happen its all been a waste of time.. If we can't live together we will fight .. Inevitable.. 

The one bonus point is if we manage to kill all the people on this planet mother earth will breathe a sigh of relief and get on with the job of renaturing all the fcuk ups our piss poor policies have allowed to wreck what we should be nurturing.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Our team said:

If them big bombs go off there will be no mother nature.. 

Nature will always find a way and survive. Might take a very long time to recover but nature has time on its hands. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the buttons get pushed the only coonts that will survive it to repopulate the planet ironically is the very coonts and their lackies  that does the pushing! well them and their closest entities on the planet....the cockroach! 🙄

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at Hiroshima ' and that was a water balloon compared to what they is now.

No one wins once the buttons pressed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mother earth has all the minerals and weapons in place, and its man that's pressing her button's with climate change etc.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James lovelock and the Gaia theory good read, makes a lot of sense to me.

Earth being one big living organism and we are merely parasites.

Earthquakes volcanos tsunamis are all reactions to man fecking things up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chaff said:

James lovelock and the Gaia theory good read, makes a lot of sense to me.

Earth being one big living organism and we are merely parasites.

Earthquakes volcanos tsunamis are all reactions to man fecking things up.

 

Of course, we are merely parasites, the only difference between us and the other parasites is that we are smarter than them, but not smart enough to realise that we are systematically destroying the very thing that gives us life, not as smart as we think huh 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×