WARS COMING

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeremy Corbyn coupled with dianne Abbott getting in power is more worrying than any world wars ?

Cue....  

I can't see an Iraq style invasion on the books. I don't think there is the appetite for it. The China situation worries me more than Iran.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, micky said:

The Yanks are getting ready to sort out Iran , Oil prices are already rising , this will not end well.

One US battle group would wipe most nations off the face of the earth.....the only ones who need to worry are those f***ing camel jockeys !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, WILF said:

One US battle group would wipe most nations off the face of the earth.....the only ones who need to worry are those f***ing camel jockeys !

Crippling Iran's military capability would be a weekend training exercise for the USAF and Navy. I think even that would be a bit strong though. They'll maybe kick them out of the seas and heavily police Iranian shipping to protect international shipping lanes?

The Chinese though are probably ten or twenty years away from seriously challenging for dominance in the East. Hypersonic and ballistic carrier killing missiles could well put the US Navy out of the game. It's interesting watching it develop.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Jeremy Corbyn coupled with dianne Abbott getting in power is more worrying than any world wars ?

haha  , fook me  that would kick start   WW3   lol  , hate both of them, one a gutless  toss pot , the other  ugly black raciest  deff. what will happen  if Rusa   back Iran /, that may get the yanks, ready to kick off , if they did anything !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Crippling Iran's military capability would be a weekend training exercise for the USAF and Navy. I think even that would be a bit strong though. They'll maybe kick them out of the seas and heavily police Iranian shipping to protect international shipping lanes?

The Chinese though are probably ten or twenty years away from seriously challenging for dominance in the East. Hypersonic and ballistic carrier killing missiles could well put the US Navy out of the game. It's interesting watching it develop.

the chokis are well in with iran they want to build a pipeline to pakistan , then bet your bollox on to china 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

People get carried away at the thought of all this superpowers nonsense. 

There is one. 

And they are on our side.

merica.

All the gear and no ideal, the only war America has been involved in fully from the start was Vietnam, and realistically I would be unable to award them a clean sweep and an outright victory, it’s ok having the biggest bomb but sometimes people’s resolve wins the day, as stated America Vietnam, Russia Afghanistan as two examples, ✌️✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Warfare has moved on leaps and bounds since 5 years ago even. 

As for no idea...I’d say that’s a fairly ironic statement to make 

have you any idea how these invasions work ? People far cleverer than you or I plan these things 

Mate your a serving soldier and I strongly disagree with warfare full stop, so I won’t get into to heavy a debate with you as it’s to much of a raw wound for many, and people that have faced it and lost brothers doing so have far more rights to moan and vent than I do, and I would not wish to offend any of them but I will just say that every serving soldier I no has more fear of being killed by the yanks than the enemy when on joint ops and you will never hear a government complain that they can’t fund arms when hospitals are creaking and cracking under the stain, conclusion war benefits the rich at the expense of the poor, something that has always niggled me and maybe you or someone else with greater knowledge can help to explain, is why did the Bank of England fund Adolfo hitler until 1945 when the war stopped ??? Makes suspicious people like me even more suspicious ? sorry I’m off for the weekend so won’t be able to relply for a few days ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1