WARS COMING

7 minutes ago, delswal said:

Just to avoid any confusion Wilf But they are Iranian, not Pakistani, just saying like, and they both may have the same fetishes for goats.  

All the same to me ! Lol 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeremy Corbyn coupled with dianne Abbott getting in power is more worrying than any world wars ?

Cue....  

I can't see an Iraq style invasion on the books. I don't think there is the appetite for it. The China situation worries me more than Iran.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Our team said:

Is there such a thing.  For goats. Or is it our inferior complex...  However we as good England have a compustion to breed for only dole money. To be a scrounger.. Not a worker.. So what can make that so correct... You tell me..  

WTF are you on about ? are you stoned again?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Our team said:

I know you prefer mush over me. And I don't care a nats knacker...  You see I've lived long enough. I know how people work and I don't mind at all... 

???? Could somebody please tell me what I'm missing here ?????

Our team is just a confused sole wandering around on the general section of THL he’s just afraid to embrace his tree hugging vegan side but he’ll never be truly happy until he does. Be free dude embrace it you know you want to. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Our team said:

I'm more of a hunter than anyone on here .. I live in Nottingham. My quary is short. And I've always been a poacher.   And I will always be a poacher. I'm that way inclined. I respect my quary. Theres lots od poachers round me that are just the same.  ..   We hunt in the fall... 

I’m telling you dude you’ll not be truly happy until you’ve climbed out the closet and started growing dreadlocks. 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Our team said:

Sure it is. In your dull unsharpend pencil  like mind.. 

You are being a bit over complimentary there boss, it’s more a stick of chalk.....except it’s broke and only about 4mm long 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Royal Marines boarded and seized an oil tanker, Grace 1, near Gibraltar that was bound for Syria yesterday, enforcing the EU embargo against Syria.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-gibraltar/oil-supertanker-bound-for-syria-detained-in-gibraltar-idUKKCN1TZ0GL?il=0

Turns out the ship, which was flying the Panama flag, is registered to a company in Singapore and who's paper work states the cargo came from Iraq, was actually carrying Iranian cargo......... and now they aren't happy about it.

One of their Revolutionary Guard commanders has threatened to seize a British ship in retaliation.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-iran-tanker/iran-threatens-british-shipping-in-retaliation-for-tanker-seizure-idUKKCN1U00RT

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Royal Marines boarded and seized an oil tanker, Grace 1, near Gibraltar that was bound for Syria yesterday, enforcing the EU embargo against Syria.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-gibraltar/oil-supertanker-bound-for-syria-detained-in-gibraltar-idUKKCN1TZ0GL?il=0

Turns out the ship, which was flying the Panama flag, is registered to a company in Singapore and who's paper work states the cargo came from Iraq, was actually carrying Iranian cargo......... and now they aren't happy about it.

One of their Revolutionary Guard commanders has threatened to seize a British ship in retaliation.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-iran-tanker/iran-threatens-british-shipping-in-retaliation-for-tanker-seizure-idUKKCN1U00RT

Desertbred nicking a rowing boat on a local pond doesn’t count