WARS COMING

8 hours ago, Chaff said:

James lovelock and the Gaia theory good read, makes a lot of sense to me.

Earth being one big living organism and we are merely parasites.

Earthquakes volcanos tsunamis are all reactions to man fecking things up.

Of course, we are merely parasites, the only difference between us and the other parasites is that we are smarter than them, but not smart enough to realise that we are systematically destroying the very thing that gives us life, not as smart as we think huh 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeremy Corbyn coupled with dianne Abbott getting in power is more worrying than any world wars ?

Cue....  

I can't see an Iraq style invasion on the books. I don't think there is the appetite for it. The China situation worries me more than Iran.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, delswal said:

Of course, we are merely parasites, the only difference between us and the other parasites is that we are smarter than them, but not smart enough to realise that we are systematically destroying the very thing that gives us life, not as smart as we think huh 

You don't think too much of yourself mate if you think we're parasites, f**k the planet?

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Not what your god would say surely Francie .

Well he says this

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

I was waiting for a bite FD, I don't really mean f**k the earth, tho it's natural resources are there to be used for us tho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
32 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Scary shit really if he changed his mind half way through he couldn't have thought it through properly 

Makes me wonder two things; the accuracy of this report and also the internal battle within the White House.

Is this being sensationalised a bit i.e. technically planes/drones will be in the air 24/7 anyway so really was it just plans being drawn up or were they 'wheels up' on an attack?

7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Makes me wonder two things; the accuracy of this report and also the internal battle within the White House.

Is this being sensationalised a bit i.e. technically planes/drones will be in the air 24/7 anyway so really was it just plans being drawn up or were they 'wheels up' on an attack?

Look at his 180 on foreign policy since he hired Bolton... :no:

Never mind the complexities, send a battle group and wipe the paki c**ts off the face of the earth......load of goat f***ing backwards savages.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Our team said:

Just a liittle bit harsh Mr wilf   have you  complexities  towards other colours and cread.. I hazard a guess you was in army  or you a dole bloke with a gob... ? ? Is ??? 

I wasn’t in the army and the latter part will be a matter of individual opinion I’m sure.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Never mind the complexities, send a battle group and wipe the paki c**ts off the face of the earth......load of goat f***ing backwards savages.

Just to avoid any confusion Wilf But they are Iranian, not Pakistani, just saying like, and they both may have the same fetishes for goats.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1