3x new gl licences valid from 14-06

Had this argument many moons ago with a ram it down ya throat bitch in Reading .Pointed out to the poxy vegtabilist that her Dr martens boots and big big handbag were made of very dead animals .bloody hypacryts ramming their crap beliefs down our throats with tofuu ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, just to recap on my version of spring watch....at a most crucial time of the year for all breeding birds some bunny huggers propelled the reproduction of predatory corvids at the cost of weaker sp

Three new general licences for the killing or taking of wild birds in England will be issued at 00:01 on Friday 14 June. The recent call for evidence demonstrated a range of impacts that individual

what I want to see in the license is been able to shoot wood pigeon over stubble, I would consider this preventative shooting because we know the problem is coming so why wait until it arrives, I just

Posted Images

Well I haven’t read them word for word because I’m running a bit late this morning but they do seem to cover everything I do and are very well worded compared to the rubbish natural England released, I haven’t read specifically about decoying pigeon but this may be covered under the trapping legislation, one thing I did see is you can now eat what you shoot ( wood pigeon) but you can’t sell it, so at the minute it’s looking good, but I’ll reserve judgment until I’ve read them fully and before I call for Michael coke head gove to be knighted

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Well I haven’t read them word for word because I’m running a bit late this morning but they do seem to cover everything I do and are very well worded compared to the rubbish natural England released, I haven’t read specifically about decoying pigeon but this may be covered under the trapping legislation, one thing I did see is you can now eat what you shoot ( wood pigeon) but you can’t sell it, so at the minute it’s looking good, but I’ll reserve judgment until I’ve read them fully and before I call for Michael coke head gove to be knighted

Dealing with kwis would drive any one to coke!

Nice way to wake up, Reading my twitter and finding out we're back to business with the release of the new GL. It does make you think how Mr Gove has released these? Perfect timing as he's running for PM? 

But, as long as we can carry on, more or less as before Im good with that, Cheers MG??

So, just to recap on my version of spring watch....at a most crucial time of the year for all breeding birds some bunny huggers propelled the reproduction of predatory corvids at the cost of weaker species. They couldn't wait until autumn could they, no they waited untill breeding season!

Not for the benefit of any wildlife at all was this approach, it was an egotistacle battle of wills, a mind and speech controling exercise.

They don't love wildlife, they love principles and worship at the temple of theory and idylls. Love to hate their fellow man if they don't match their biased prejudiced form.

They are not champions of wildlife and truth, they are champions of bigotry and predjudice!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nail   head egg stealer Packhàm wannabe head of anything Avery n various show me the money Klingons.wonder what saláry n expenses the head of WJ pays himself n we must not forget our advisor Mr Avery needs paying too. Rent a crowd _-crowd fund money to a man who gets 6 grand an appearance fee dozy suckers for chipping in 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Woo woo wood pigeon meatloaf is back on ( was it ever off).

Wonder if I can take that tofu back....

im not sure if it is sd!!

of the 3 new licences the only one that covers Woodys is gl36 witch is crop protection... there not covered under the sh1ting in the feed licence!

I know how I'm reading this section but am I reading it right??

its not worded very well.. are they saying you can sell any bird on the list that isn't a wood pigeon or your not allowed to eat wood pigeon

394492371_Screenshot2019-06-14at09_28_51.png.811b23d4f4f1ccd40f5bfe7f592e3b9c.png

8 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

It starts " birds under this licence....."

They would not be saying you can suck on a crow but not woodies would they!

Just can't sell them any more. That will hit some lads. Woodpigeon dog food!

I'd just eat the evidence pal ?

16 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

It starts " birds under this licence....."

They would not be saying you can suck on a crow but not woodies would they!

Just can't sell them any more. That will hit some lads. Woodpigeon dog food!

haha... I know what your saying but there is an exception!!

what is the exception you can sell your crows and stuff but not Woodpigeon 

1 minute ago, si brown said:

haha... I know what your saying but there is an exception!!

what is the exception you can sell your crows and stuff but not Woodpigeon 

There are weirdos everywhere. If they want to eat crow that's their thing.....

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

im not sure if it is sd!!

of the 3 new licences the only one that covers Woodys is gl36 witch is crop protection... there not covered under the sh1ting in the feed licence!

I know how I'm reading this section but am I reading it right??

its not worded very well.. are they saying you can sell any bird on the list that isn't a wood pigeon or your not allowed to eat wood pigeon

394492371_Screenshot2019-06-14at09_28_51.png.811b23d4f4f1ccd40f5bfe7f592e3b9c.png

Woodies and feral are both in the GL36 Si, which includes animal feed. Screenshot_20190614_105248.jpg.6df47a93ede7596f899ec19cade7b586.jpg The way I read the consumption of birds is, you can eat anything you shoot but you can only sell wood pigeon 

Edited by Longshanx
  • Like 3