stealthy1

Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Still at it mate, an really enjoying it.  Starting to think k could be doin mare tho, stuck to the 5x5 programme religiously am even with the added extra excersizes I feel I could be doing a bit more in gym, not on me off days but on days I am there, ill stick it out for now but then I think I gonna try an beast meself for a while an see how that goes 😂

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833&page=1

Have a look at that if your bored with 5x5

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833&page=1

Have a look at that if your bored with 5x5

Do ye do that 3 days a week aswell mate like the 5x5? An do ye increase the weights each time do ye know? Deffo gonna keep hold a that for when I do go into summat else👍

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do ye do that 3 days a week aswell mate like the 5x5? An do ye increase the weights each time do ye know? Deffo gonna keep hold a that for when I do go into summat else👍

You can do them more just run through the 3 workouts as much as you feel you can rest days when you need. Yeah add weight but as it's more work/volume dont beat yourself up if you cant add big amounts or add every week

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

You can do them more just run through the 3 workouts as much as you feel you can rest days when you need. Yeah add weight but as it's more work/volume dont beat yourself up if you cant add big amounts or add every week

Aye I thought I picked it up as do the 3 in row then day off or what ever your good with, cheers pal I’ll have a bash, Deffo won’t be long now till I start crashing 😂 but sayin that I been feelin like that for a few weeks an keep increasing 😎😂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye I thought I picked it up as do the 3 in row then day off or what ever your good with, cheers pal I’ll have a bash, Deffo won’t be long now till I start crashing 😂 but sayin that I been feelin like that for a few weeks an keep increasing 😎😂

You keeping an accurate training diary katch?

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You keeping an accurate training diary katch?

This programme is all done throo an app mate, that was part a reason I done that one, it teaches ye what to do an when yo do it, even works out your rest time between sets works out your plates an stuff to use. Real simple an effective, an the guy that runs it is always on fb if you have any queries, perfect for a beginner that knew nowt like me😁 so Iv kept all that upto date an beem playing around with another app to help me keep a loose track a me food intake, I’ll take that a bit more serious at some point tho, but till now Iv jist been getting used to what foods are worth what macros an roughtly how much a day I should be eating 😁  

• Like 1

Diet is the hardest bit imo.

I can do well for upto 2 weeks at a time an then it feels like I can’t face anything an pretty much starve for 2 days 😂😂 but Iv gained way more than ever before in me life so happy with it so far😁

When I was training I found the diet easy ... even getting up at 2am to eat chicken breast 😂

I'm quite an obsessive person and enjoy training etc for a few week then I start over thinking things like missing a sessions or a meal, not eating or drinking certain things when I want to etc when in actual fact I should eat what and when I like. What starts as only training to add strength as a hobby with reasonable goals and a bit of fun ends up with me wanting to achieve stuff that is probably unachievable .

10 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I'm quite an obsessive person and enjoy training etc for a few week then I start over thinking things like missing a sessions or a meal, not eating or drinking certain things when I want to etc when in actual fact I should eat what and when I like. What starts as only training to add strength as a hobby with reasonable goals and a bit of fun ends up with me wanting to achieve stuff that is probably unachievable .

See I started fresh as ye get mate, didn’t know what to do an what to expect so jist battered into it an tried me best, still have take away an stuff an just carry on as usual, starting to feel much more confident in the gym, with the equipment an the folk, so it’s goin good so far, I’m the type tho that wants to do better at stuff, especially once I get to grips with it. So once I start failing on the 5x5 I can see me taking it a bit more serious, seeing as I’ll know me limits then. So will wanna go away an come back an try an smash em an that’s when my own competitive self will kick in😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

This programme is all done throo an app mate, that was part a reason I done that one, it teaches ye what to do an when yo do it, even works out your rest time between sets works out your plates an stuff to use. Real simple an effective, an the guy that runs it is always on fb if you have any queries, perfect for a beginner that knew nowt like me😁 so Iv kept all that upto date an beem playing around with another app to help me keep a loose track a me food intake, I’ll take that a bit more serious at some point tho, but till now Iv jist been getting used to what foods are worth what macros an roughtly how much a day I should be eating 😁  

Can't be doing with all this app nonsense personally lol. Used a training diary with what exercises, rep count, food intake, everything. And kept it accurate and strict as f**k. Personally can't understand how an app can accurately tell YOU what /when you need to eat,  how long to rest between sets etc.  Nah, not for me lol. 

Hope it goes well for you 👍

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Can't be doing with all this app nonsense personally lol. Used a training diary with what exercises, rep count, food intake, everything. And kept it accurate and strict as f**k. Personally can't understand how an app can accurately tell YOU what /when you need to eat,  how long to rest between sets etc.  Nah, not for me lol. 

Hope it goes well for you 👍

Doesnt tell you what to eat. It's just your basic lifts and it keeps track of what your doing and in the next week and has a wee timer for time between sets lol quite a good app. 

• Like 1

Doesnt tell you what to eat. It's just your basic lifts and it keeps track of what your doing and in the next week and has a wee timer for time between sets lol quite a good app. 

Ah right. Still prefer my traing diary, I'm more comfortable with that. And when I've finally recovered from this frozen shoulder, will be back into training properly again 👍

• Like 1