stealthy1

Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

Max ,this is just an observation ,I'm not having a go ,but on one hand you argue that Arum knows his stuff and by inference shouldn't be disagreed with ,yet you continue to argue \disagree with a man who h as spent a lifetime in and around the game , I know it's all about opinions but if I had such a fundamental difference of opinion with a man as immersed in boxing s young Ray ,,I would stop for a minute to ponder the possibility that I'm talking out of my aarse ...just saying like ,

Iv seen people who were around greyhounds all their lives and couldn't train white mice also Stan.

You don't have to be heavily involved in any sport to have an opinion and sometimes those in that sport ' any sport only see what they want to see 👍

Was Enzo Calzaghe a top pro Boxer or a pro boxer at all Stan ?????

He went on to Train some cracking fighters inc. a 49-0 World Champion.

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The relevance is you pointed out Ruiez fought for a world title against Parker and was maybe robbed ????

Thus AJ wasn't beat off a nobody .

Im saying Hughie Fury was also on the wrong end of a 12 round world title decision against Parker and he was only 23 at the time but he's dismissed on here .

Maybe Hughie would of beat AJ never mind Tyson 👍

Stealthy brought up the Joshua/Ruiz fight in a comparison to Fury/Schwarz.

I pointed out that its not a fair comparison as Ruiz was a world level fighter who had already fought for a world title and Tom Schwarz isnt and hasnt.

Hughie Fury has no more relevance than Dillian Whyte,Carlos Takam or 20 odd other fighters who have also fought Parker !

• Like 1

AJ was found out end of.

Hes limited ' he has a punch and that's all.

Most were beat before the first bell rang due to the hype and his Physice .

Ruiez wasn't fazed and Tyson Fury wouldn't be fazed.

They could be another upset tonight' it happens .

But it would be down to complacency and not lack of ability.

The only fighter who could beat Tyson Fury out of this current crop of heavyweights is TysonFury.

If he is on his game none of them are good enough 9 times out of 10

Anx the 1 time out of 10 is a Heavyweights punchers chance .

Hes by far the most all round Heavyweight Boxer out there and it don't take a Genius or a Ex Pro to see that .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Iv seen people who were around greyhounds all their lives and couldn't train white mice also Stan.

You don't have to be heavily involved in any sport to have an opinion and sometimes those in that sport ' any sport only see what they want to see 👍

Agreed Maxie ,I have opinions on greyhounds ,but if I got into a disagreement with you ,concerning racing,I would at the very least entertain the thought that maybe ,seeing as you are infinitely more knowledgeable about them than me ,I could possibly be wrong , just asking you to consider that possibility is all I'm doing in my usual cack handed way 

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Hes by far the most all round Heavyweight Boxer out there and it don't take a Genius or a Ex Pro to see that .

He is not an alround fighter he is a 1 trick pony.....its just a different type of trick to the other big 2.

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

He is not an alround fighter he is a 1 trick pony.....its just a different type of trick to the other big 2.

And your entitled to your opinion 👍

4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Agreed Maxie ,I have opinions on greyhounds ,but if I got into a disagreement with you ,concerning racing,I would at the very least entertain the thought that maybe ,seeing as you are infinitely more knowledgeable about them than me ,I could possibly be wrong , just asking you to consider that possibility is all I'm doing in my usual cack handed way 

We can all be wrong Stan.

Inc Those around any sport.

You would probably be as good from the off as a lot of so called professional greyhound trainers.

The percentage of bad greyhound trainers is up there alongside the percentage of bad hairdressers .

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Was Enzo Calzaghe a top pro Boxer or a pro boxer at all Stan ?????

He went on to Train some cracking fighters inc. a 49-0 World Champion.

Who's that then max? Because if you're referring to enzo's son, joe, he was 46 and 0, not 49 and 0

Edited by shaaark

44 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Who's that then max? Because if you're referring to enzo's son, joe, he was 46 and 0, not 49 and 0

46 - 49 you got the point .

Just now, maxhardcore said:

46 - 49 you got the point .

Yeah, I got the point. You were wrong AGAIN

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ was found out end of.

Hes limited ' he has a punch and that's all.

Most were beat before the first bell rang due to the hype and his Physice .

Ruiez wasn't fazed and Tyson Fury wouldn't be fazed.

They could be another upset tonight' it happens .

But it would be down to complacency and not lack of ability.

The only fighter who could beat Tyson Fury out of this current crop of heavyweights is TysonFury.

If he is on his game none of them are good enough 9 times out of 10

Anx the 1 time out of 10 is a Heavyweights punchers chance .

Hang on here max, you keep saying fury's unbeatable, untouchable, your words, not mine, for god knows how many pages now. 9 times out of 10  which you've just said, is beatable. 

And you think joshua just has a punch? He's a better boxer than wilder, who really only has just a punch. Wilder who put fury on his arse twice in the same fight. So do you really think fury is untouchable, or can't be hit by joshua, when joshua can box ALOT better than wilder? Really don't understand yor way of thinking

19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, I got the point. You were wrong AGAIN

Joe was that good I prob got his rec mixed up with Mayweathers.

Wait 🙄