stealthy1

Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

Hughie Fury is not fighting tonight Tyson Fury is.......what is the relevance 🤨

What time is the fury farce on? An is it pay per view? I’m on nights so hopefully catch it on jewtube once it’s done if it’s ppv😁

3/4 am BT Sport £19.95. Radio reports live and then YouTube for me.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Max ,this is just an observation ,I'm not having a go ,but on one hand you argue that Arum knows his stuff and by inference shouldn't be disagreed with ,yet you continue to argue \disagree with a man who h as spent a lifetime in and around the game , I know it's all about opinions but if I had such a fundamental difference of opinion with a man as immersed in boxing s young Ray ,,I would stop for a minute to ponder the possibility that I'm talking out of my aarse ...just saying like ,

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ruiz was a world level fighter who had already fought for a world title and lost a disputed decision to Parker.....Joshua overlooked him and paid the price.

Schwartz has never fought anybody remotely close to world title level....i never knew who he was so looked him up on Youtube,have a look at his fight with Gashi its like a Norman Wisdon sketch !.....dont be fooled into thinking this is a competetive fight... its a sales pitch nothing more.

That's what I meant in my post about him gnash, this'll be a f***ing travesty

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Max ,this is just an observation ,I'm not having a go ,but on one hand you argue that Arum knows his stuff and by inference shouldn't be disagreed with ,yet you continue to argue \disagree with a man who h as spent a lifetime in and around the game , I know it's all about opinions but if I had such a fundamental difference of opinion with a man as immersed in boxing s young Ray ,,I would stop for a minute to ponder the possibility that I'm talking out of my aarse ...just saying like ,

I disagree....i,ve said many times i,ll discuss/debate boxing with anyone as ultimately im a boxing fan so i enjoy the natter.....but what i,ll never understand is grown men who are not fans of boxing but are basically fans of other grown men ( or family of grown men in this case ).....it just makes it impossible to have a logical conversation.

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's what I meant in my post about him gnash, this'll be a f***ing travesty

And people were digging out Hearn for some of the shows he was putting on.....regardless what the main bout was Hearns shows were stacked with top talent.

You seem a knowledgeable enough boxing fan Shark....be honest,have you ever heard of any fighter on this show besides Fury ?

Looking forward to seeing the kid Leon Woodstock before the Warrington fight seems a gutsy lad likely to be in exciting fights.

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I disagree....i,ve said many times i,ll discuss/debate boxing with anyone as ultimately im a boxing fan so i enjoy the natter.....but what i,ll never understand is grown men who are not fans of boxing but are basically fans of other grown men ( or family of grown men in this case ).....it just makes it impossible to have a logical conversation.

What part do you disagree with ?

19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And people were digging out Hearn for some of the shows he was putting on.....regardless what the main bout was Hearns shows were stacked with top talent.

You seem a knowledgeable enough boxing fan Shark....be honest,have you ever heard of any fighter on this show besides Fury ?

Gnash, I'd never even heard of shwarz til this fiasco started lol 👍

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

if I had such a fundamental difference of opinion with a man as immersed in boxing s young Ray ,,I would stop for a minute to ponder the possibility that I'm talking out of my aarse ...just saying like ,

That bit.....why cease having conversations with folk who just happen to know more than we do.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Gnash, I'd never even heard of shwarz til this fiasco started lol 👍

Me neither.....i said to a mate of mine the other day " whats Fury doing fighting on an undercard ".....he then told me he,s not thats the main event 😲

• Haha 1

Sorry ,it wasn't meant to read that way ,the point I was trying to make was ,that if I'm arguing with someone with more experience than me in a subject ,then I should at least consider the possibility that I may be wrong 

The relevance is you pointed out Ruiez fought for a world title against Parker and was maybe robbed ????

Thus AJ wasn't beat off a nobody .

Im saying Hughie Fury was also on the wrong end of a 12 round world title decision against Parker and he was only 23 at the time but he's dismissed on here .

Maybe Hughie would of beat AJ never mind Tyson 👍