Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

36 minutes ago, bird said:

fury is prob the best heavyweight  out there right now, for big tall bloke he very agile with good wind , pity he aint got the ko power to go with it, but he till win most of his fights prob on points . regards  gypys being tough c ... s ok  Gorman might have been, but in general  there not, you might get the odd good fight , but most dont take that much stick, fook me they get stopped by so called refs,  its very rare you ever see real good bang in the face where the bloke out for the count or longer . i seen it one day , where gyps family's were mouthing off in my local pub in w-ton  , it was about7pm   , the gypo  women  were giving the barmaid  a hard time , a bloke i knew was in the pub with his mrs and kid, he was bin man nice bloke always fairly  quite. he told them to shut there mouths and leave the barmaid alone , well that was it, i only just nipped in for a quick pint before i caught the bus to town , so  was out side encase my bus came . well these 2 gypo  blokes  came all over the big i knock for head off we kill yeh all that bollocks  they give, the bloke went out side with them, he hit the one wallop in  face dropped  him there and then, must have bust his nose , he never got up  , he hit the other 2 bangs one in the gut other in face he went down didnt get up, not like the soft vid there put up on youtube  lol, them feckers  had enough deff . i knew this lad could fight he done bit of part time door work , but he was very strong and fit on the bins all day old  type bins back then, not over big say 6ft 14st  , but deff not bloke to get on the wrong side, there thousands  of blokes like him out there who dont have to act the hard man  etc  they just do it  fact .   

Interesting story mate ? love how you remember his stats after all these years lol not all gypsys act like that though, they sound like a bunch of idiots tbh and got what they deserved. I’m not saying gypsys are the hardest men in the world but growing up that way will mean you like a fight more than most. And anyone who fights for the sake of it must be half tough to even be arsed with all that shit lol

end of the day it is what it is, Tyson fury is a good fighter and an even better salesman, I find him interesting and enjoy listening to what he has to say on most subjects but that doesn’t delude me into thinking he is any better than he is!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not many harder than Foreman....FACT lol... He would've  walked through Fury imo...furys lack of power wouldve been his undoing...Ali in the Jungle forced him to run out of steam...yes he got the

That dementia is a bastrd .

Yeah, you'd think people on a hunting forum would know about hunting. Not always the case Anyway, what makes bob arum an expert on boxing? A lawyer and a boxing promoter, NOT a trainer, coach or

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Interesting story mate ? love how you remember his stats after all these years lol not all gypsys act like that though, they sound like a bunch of idiots tbh and got what they deserved. I’m not saying gypsys are the hardest men in the world but growing up that way will mean you like a fight more than most. And anyone who fights for the sake of it must be half tough to even be arsed with all that shit lol

end of the day it is what it is, Tyson fury is a good fighter and an even better salesman, I find him interesting and enjoy listening to what he has to say on most subjects but that doesn’t delude me into thinking he is any better than he is!

The blokes size only going my own  and I've got a gut lol ,from when I knew him  he never carried  no weight,but strong as hell he was . I don't like fury  never have buti carnt take away his boxing skill ,once he got Wilder out the way ,he prob have go at Ruiz and get the better of him. Mind you Aj  can win the rematch we back to square  one lol, not knowing who to fight who lol. But think Aj will loose the match but as they bang on the head or jaw can finish a fight .

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, bird said:

The blokes size only going my own  and I've got a gut lol ,from when I knew him  he never carried  no weight,but strong as hell he was . I don't like fury  never have buti carnt take away his boxing skill ,once he got Wilder out the way ,he prob have go at Ruiz and get the better of him. Mind you Aj  can win the rematch we back to square  one lol, not knowing who to fight who lol. But think Aj will loose the match but as they bang on the head or jaw can finish a fight .

That’s fair enough mate, he probably isn’t to everyone’s taste but that’s just life ?

joshua wont beat Ruiz either imo, completely different fight now and Ruiz will no what to do to keep them belts. I never thought Joshua was all that but he was f****d after one round and then spat his mouth guard out and quit. If that was a dog you would soon of got rid of him. Just wish I trusted my own judgement more and put more than a tenner on Ruiz now as the bookies got that majorly wrong!

6B256823-73A7-4493-922C-7F82791A7604.jpeg.3f31548325b9d635a2bc21867e9627a7.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stoney100 said:

That’s fair enough mate, he probably isn’t to everyone’s taste but that’s just life ?

joshua wont beat Ruiz either imo, completely different fight now and Ruiz will no what to do to keep them belts. I never thought Joshua was all that but he was f****d after one round and then spat his mouth guard out and quit. If that was a dog you would soon of got rid of him. Just wish I trusted my own judgement more and put more than a tenner on Ruiz now as the bookies got that majorly wrong!

6B256823-73A7-4493-922C-7F82791A7604.jpeg.3f31548325b9d635a2bc21867e9627a7.jpeg

Yeh Aj the underdog deff , good job he wasn't  apbt in that fight they shot him hope puts better show on in the rematch,but prob loose as said . If so  wonder where he got from there ,either retire  he made loads of money and only still young bloke maybe  he will ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

Yeh Aj the underdog deff , good job he wasn't  apbt in that fight they shot him hope puts better show on in the rematch,but prob loose as said . If so  wonder where he got from there ,either retire  he made loads of money and only still young bloke maybe  he will ?

If AJ wins then he has to fight fury or wilder next to be taken seriously again if not then it will look bad for him and will make ya wonder instead of ow good Ruiz was it will be more like how bad AJ is. See he waited too long and it went tits up and the same could happen to wilder or fury too