Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And people were digging out Hearn for some of the shows he was putting on.....regardless what the main bout was Hearns shows were stacked with top talent.

You seem a knowledgeable enough boxing fan Shark....be honest,have you ever heard of any fighter on this show besides Fury ?

Gnash, I'd never even heard of shwarz til this fiasco started lol ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not many harder than Foreman....FACT lol... He would've  walked through Fury imo...furys lack of power wouldve been his undoing...Ali in the Jungle forced him to run out of steam...yes he got the

That dementia is a bastrd .

Yeah, you'd think people on a hunting forum would know about hunting. Not always the case Anyway, what makes bob arum an expert on boxing? A lawyer and a boxing promoter, NOT a trainer, coach or

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Astanley said:

if I had such a fundamental difference of opinion with a man as immersed in boxing s young Ray ,,I would stop for a minute to ponder the possibility that I'm talking out of my aarse ...just saying like ,

That bit.....why cease having conversations with folk who just happen to know more than we do.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Gnash, I'd never even heard of shwarz til this fiasco started lol ?

Me neither.....i said to a mate of mine the other day " whats Fury doing fighting on an undercard ".....he then told me he,s not thats the main event ?

• Haha 1

Sorry ,it wasn't meant to read that way ,the point I was trying to make was ,that if I'm arguing with someone with more experience than me in a subject ,then I should at least consider the possibility that I may be wrong 

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

The relevance is you pointed out Ruiez fought for a world title against Parker and was maybe robbed ????

Thus AJ wasn't beat off a nobody .

Im saying Hughie Fury was also on the wrong end of a 12 round world title decision against Parker and he was only 23 at the time but he's dismissed on here .

Maybe Hughie would of beat AJ never mind Tyson ?

Stealthy brought up the Joshua/Ruiz fight in a comparison to Fury/Schwarz.

I pointed out that its not a fair comparison as Ruiz was a world level fighter who had already fought for a world title and Tom Schwarz isnt and hasnt.

Hughie Fury has no more relevance than Dillian Whyte,Carlos Takam or 20 odd other fighters who have also fought Parker !

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Iv seen people who were around greyhounds all their lives and couldn't train white mice also Stan.

You don't have to be heavily involved in any sport to have an opinion and sometimes those in that sport ' any sport only see what they want to see ?

Agreed Maxie ,I have opinions on greyhounds ,but if I got into a disagreement with you ,concerning racing,I would at the very least entertain the thought that maybe ,seeing as you are infinitely more knowledgeable about them than me ,I could possibly be wrong , just asking you to consider that possibility is all I'm doing in my usual cack handed way 

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Hes by far the most all round Heavyweight Boxer out there and it don't take a Genius or a Ex Pro to see that .

He is not an alround fighter he is a 1 trick pony.....its just a different type of trick to the other big 2.

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Was Enzo Calzaghe a top pro Boxer or a pro boxer at all Stan ?????

He went on to Train some cracking fighters inc. a 49-0 World Champion.

Who's that then max? Because if you're referring to enzo's son, joe, he was 46 and 0, not 49 and 0

Edited by shaaark
2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

AJ was found out end of.

Hes limited ' he has a punch and that's all.

Most were beat before the first bell rang due to the hype and his Physice .

Ruiez wasn't fazed and Tyson Fury wouldn't be fazed.

They could be another upset tonight' it happens .

But it would be down to complacency and not lack of ability.

The only fighter who could beat Tyson Fury out of this current crop of heavyweights is TysonFury.

If he is on his game none of them are good enough 9 times out of 10

Anx the 1 time out of 10 is a Heavyweights punchers chance .

Hes by far the most all round Heavyweight Boxer out there and it don't take a Genius or a Ex Pro to see that .

Hang on here max, you keep saying fury's unbeatable, untouchable, your words, not mine, for god knows how many pages now. 9 times out of 10  which you've just said, is beatable. 

And you think joshua just has a punch? He's a better boxer than wilder, who really only has just a punch. Wilder who put fury on his arse twice in the same fight. So do you really think fury is untouchable, or can't be hit by joshua, when joshua can box ALOT better than wilder? Really don't understand yor way of thinking

12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Joe was that good I prob got his rec mixed up with Mayweathers.

Wait ?

Wait for what? We can all make mistakes. Not really a big deal, so don't worry about it

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I thought you might of count Mays win over Mcgregor ?

And said he was 50 and 0 lol

It's atually 51 and 0 if you count mcregor and that japanese gimp he beat in january lol

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Worry ?

Whats that ?

Something we should all try to do less of ?

You genuinely have to say that last night Tyson fury beat both his opponent and Anthony Joshua 

he absolutely sold himself to the American public 

Apollo creed shorts 

his Jesus thank you as per normal 

and his mike speech 

belt or not , 

whose laughing now ? 

• Like 3