Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

22 hours ago, bird said:

who will win then?, we  know what Fury about , but not sure about Schwarz . he had 24 fights , lost none , he 25 , looks big enough  , so got strength  and age on his side. they got Fury to win 1/25  , but the had Aj  similar against Ruiz  lol, so you never know ,  1 or 2 punches  can finish any fight, but if was betting man , i put £ 100 quid on Fury . 

You cant need 4 quid that bad surely ?....1/33 on Skybet.

This fights an absolute disgrace....20 quid to watch a joke fight that is simply a celebrity appearance....backed out of a rematch with Wilder after a good fight to hide behind Bob Arum and fight somebody who has never fought even a fringe contender....Fury makes you laugh what was his famous quote " Im not interested in becoming a millionaire  im a boxer not a businessman "....mocking Joshuas opponents,at least Joshua can look himself in the mirror and know he always had competetive fights !....this fight tonight will be like something off Its a Knockout,purely entertainment to grab an American fanbase,im not even sure Yanks will hold much interest in seeing Fury taunt and dance with such a ridiculous opponent the only problem he,ll have is keeping Schwarz on his feet for 10 rounds.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not many harder than Foreman....FACT lol... He would've  walked through Fury imo...furys lack of power wouldve been his undoing...Ali in the Jungle forced him to run out of steam...yes he got the

That dementia is a bastrd .

Yeah, you'd think people on a hunting forum would know about hunting. Not always the case Anyway, what makes bob arum an expert on boxing? A lawyer and a boxing promoter, NOT a trainer, coach or

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

You cant need 4 quid that bad surely ?....1/33 on Skybet.

This fights an absolute disgrace....20 quid to watch a joke fight that is simply a celebrity appearance....backed out of a rematch with Wilder after a good fight to hide behind Bob Arum and fight somebody who has never fought even a fringe contender....Fury makes you laugh what was his famous quote " Im not interested in becoming a millionaire  im a boxer not a businessman "....mocking Joshuas opponents,at least Joshua can look himself in the mirror and know he always had competetive fights !....this fight tonight will be like something off Its a Knockout,purely entertainment to grab an American fanbase,im not even sure Yanks will hold much interest in seeing Fury taunt and dance with such a ridiculous opponent the only problem he,ll have is keeping Schwarz on his feet for 10 rounds.

Exactly what I meant in one of my earlier posts gnash. I think this will probably be fury's worst contest so far, given the respective boxing style and ability of both

Ruiz was a world level fighter who had already fought for a world title and lost a disputed decision to Parker.....Joshua overlooked him and paid the price.

Schwartz has never fought anybody remotely close to world title level....i never knew who he was so looked him up on Youtube,have a look at his fight with Gashi its like a Norman Wisdon sketch !.....dont be fooled into thinking this is a competetive fight... its a sales pitch nothing more.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Hughie Fury also lost a disputed descision to Parker in a World title fight .

Some on here won't give him the lickings of a dog.

Hughie Fury is a fringe world level fighter......Tom Schwarz is not.

What relevance is Hughie Fury to tonights fight though.

Max ,this is just an observation ,I'm not having a go ,but on one hand you argue that Arum knows his stuff and by inference shouldn't be disagreed with ,yet you continue to argue \disagree with a man who h as spent a lifetime in and around the game , I know it's all about opinions but if I had such a fundamental difference of opinion with a man as immersed in boxing s young Ray ,,I would stop for a minute to ponder the possibility that I'm talking out of my aarse ...just saying like ,

3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Ruiz was a world level fighter who had already fought for a world title and lost a disputed decision to Parker.....Joshua overlooked him and paid the price.

Schwartz has never fought anybody remotely close to world title level....i never knew who he was so looked him up on Youtube,have a look at his fight with Gashi its like a Norman Wisdon sketch !.....dont be fooled into thinking this is a competetive fight... its a sales pitch nothing more.

That's what I meant in my post about him gnash, this'll be a f***ing travesty

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Max ,this is just an observation ,I'm not having a go ,but on one hand you argue that Arum knows his stuff and by inference shouldn't be disagreed with ,yet you continue to argue \disagree with a man who h as spent a lifetime in and around the game , I know it's all about opinions but if I had such a fundamental difference of opinion with a man as immersed in boxing s young Ray ,,I would stop for a minute to ponder the possibility that I'm talking out of my aarse ...just saying like ,

I disagree....i,ve said many times i,ll discuss/debate boxing with anyone as ultimately im a boxing fan so i enjoy the natter.....but what i,ll never understand is grown men who are not fans of boxing but are basically fans of other grown men ( or family of grown men in this case ).....it just makes it impossible to have a logical conversation.

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's what I meant in my post about him gnash, this'll be a f***ing travesty

And people were digging out Hearn for some of the shows he was putting on.....regardless what the main bout was Hearns shows were stacked with top talent.

You seem a knowledgeable enough boxing fan Shark....be honest,have you ever heard of any fighter on this show besides Fury ?

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I disagree....i,ve said many times i,ll discuss/debate boxing with anyone as ultimately im a boxing fan so i enjoy the natter.....but what i,ll never understand is grown men who are not fans of boxing but are basically fans of other grown men ( or family of grown men in this case ).....it just makes it impossible to have a logical conversation.

What part do you disagree with ?