Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

Has anyone seen that senad gashi nonsense against shwarz? f****n abysmal. I think this could possibly be fury's worst contest. I'm reluctant to use the word 'fight', given fury's style and shwarz's acting ability. 

Said it a few times, today's heavyweight scene is f***ing shite

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not many harder than Foreman....FACT lol... He would've  walked through Fury imo...furys lack of power wouldve been his undoing...Ali in the Jungle forced him to run out of steam...yes he got the

That dementia is a bastrd .

Yeah, you'd think people on a hunting forum would know about hunting. Not always the case Anyway, what makes bob arum an expert on boxing? A lawyer and a boxing promoter, NOT a trainer, coach or

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Has anyone seen that senad gashi nonsense against shwarz? f****n abysmal. I think this could possibly be fury's worst contest. I'm reluctant to use the word 'fight', given fury's style and shwarz's acting ability. 

Said it a few times, today's heavyweight scene is f***ing shite

who will win then?, we  know what Fury about , but not sure about Schwarz . he had 24 fights , lost none , he 25 , looks big enough  , so got strength  and age on his side. they got Fury to win 1/25  , but the had Aj  similar against Ruiz  lol, so you never know ,  1 or 2 punches  can finish any fight, but if was betting man , i put £ 100 quid on Fury . 

13 hours ago, shaaark said:

I'd say fury would've beat none of them, apart from 'maybe' foreman

Your on the glue mate, not a hope in hell would fury beat foreman, foreman was too much of a beast and constant pressure fighter with one of the best chins in the business he would walk through fury and wilder in the same night

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

A boxing expert or a bunch of blokes on a hunting forum who knows more about boxing ?

Yeah, you'd think people on a hunting forum would know about hunting. Not always the case

Anyway, what makes bob arum an expert on boxing? A lawyer and a boxing promoter, NOT a trainer, coach or anything else to do with boxing. Same as eddie hearn, knows f**k all about actual boxing, boxing training etc. 

Again, just my opinion, but an opinion based on the fact that I know what it's like to face someone in the ring, what it feels like to get hit, how difficult it is to get out of the way of, and defend yourself against punches when you're tired, and how hard the training is.

And this is the general talk section, where we can contribute our thoughts and opinions on things other than hunting ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
56 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Your on the glue mate, not a hope in hell would fury beat foreman, foreman was too much of a beast and constant pressure fighter with one of the best chins in the business he would walk through fury and wilder in the same night

Just my opinion len. Not a fury fan, but I think he'd be too elusive for foreman

Schwarz is number two for a go at one of Ruiz's belts, not sure, but I think Brazeale is number one, or was before AJ dropped him.  And it looks like Ruiz will bin defending one belt (IBF) to fight the rematch with AJ.  So the belts will need to be gathered again. Who can do it?  There are some good unknown heavy weights in the USA.

43 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just my opinion len. Not a fury fan, but I think he'd be too elusive for foreman

Still can’t see it though foreman hit far harder than wilder and fury is prone to going over as well prime fury vs prime foreman there’s only one winner and it’s defo not fury, the other Tyson we iron mike even ducked foreman during the 90s and nobody kod foreman and he was in one of the hardest and best eras too

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Still can’t see it though foreman hit far harder than wilder and fury is prone to going over as well prime fury vs prime foreman there’s only one winner and it’s defo not fury, the other Tyson we iron mike even ducked foreman during the 90s and nobody kod foreman and he was in one of the hardest and best eras too

Ali tko'd him, rumble in the jungle, kinshaza 1974

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes he did but in today game there’s no way the ref is gona let a fighter take the punishment Ali took in that fight from foreman .  George foreman was in my eyes one of the hardest men on the planet

You know what len, that's a good observation. People talk about ali's chin, but look at the amount of punishment he took in alot of his fights, remarkable that he wasn't knocked out at least a dozen times lol ?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You know what len, that's a good observation. People talk about ali's chin, but look at the amount of punishment he took in alot of his fights, remarkable that he wasn't knocked out at least a dozen times lol ?

Just showed what Ali was made of too lol hence why today’s don’t compare to the golden era heavys, I still think it was frasier who did the brain damage to Ali. Ali was just too stubborn and durable to stay down haha

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t know a lot about boxing or even pretend to. Know even less about the ole fighters, but just by going off YouTube an some the ole fights Iv watched recently. Then I have to say foreman was some man, tough as teak. Like I say I not watched all the big names an famous fights yet an certainly don’t even know what I’m lookin at half the time never been a boxer but you can’t deny or miss that foreman was a hard cnut, so if there’s harder out there in YouTube I can’t wait to find em ??

Not many harder than Foreman....FACT lol...

He would've  walked through Fury imo...furys lack of power wouldve been his undoing...Ali in the Jungle forced him to run out of steam...yes he got the TKO...buy Foreman was dead on his feet, punches himself out....and Ali was still stood there yapping in his ear " is that all you got, George".... f**k me brave or stupid Ali was one tough b*****d...as well as class....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t know a lot about boxing or even pretend to. Know even less about the ole fighters, but just by going off YouTube an some the ole fights Iv watched recently. Then I have to say foreman was some man, tough as teak. Like I say I not watched all the big names an famous fights yet an certainly don’t even know what I’m lookin at half the time never been a boxer but you can’t deny or miss that foreman was a hard cnut, so if there’s harder out there in YouTube I can’t wait to find em ??

In the era of the big hard knock out machine heavies, to me foreman was top of the game, Ali won fights before entering the ring by the mind games as well as his ring craft and his toughness, some of them old fights weee amazing to watch