Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not many harder than Foreman....FACT lol... He would've  walked through Fury imo...furys lack of power wouldve been his undoing...Ali in the Jungle forced him to run out of steam...yes he got the

That dementia is a bastrd .

Yeah, you'd think people on a hunting forum would know about hunting. Not always the case Anyway, what makes bob arum an expert on boxing? A lawyer and a boxing promoter, NOT a trainer, coach or

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Probably the only modern Heavyweight who could of stood alongside and again probably beat most of the Heavyweight Greats of all time?

????????

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Probably the only modern Heavyweight who could of stood alongside and again probably beat most of the Heavyweight Greats of all time?

You’re a proper wind up merchant, I’ll give you that ? Fury hasn’t even proved he can beat the best heavyweights of this era, never mind greats like Ali and the greatest of all time.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Max, give over ffs. Fury doesn't want to fight anyone that's a real threat, and NO, wilder wasn't, don't matter what you say. And bob arum doesn't know what the f**k he's on about. He probably can't remember what he had for breakfast three days ago

Larry Holmes

Evander Holyfield 

Joe Frazier

Ali 

Micheal Spinx 

George Foreman, To name a few, in their day who do you think Fury would have beaten? 

Yeah, it's all hypothetical, but let's hear ya thoughts 

45 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think he knows more about the game than anyone on here ?

What I know is that boxing is a sport where who’s the best is decided in a contest held in a ring.., not by boxers trash talking on social media, or by gobshites on internet forums. Fury, Joshua, Wilder and now Ruiz still have it all to prove. Until they’ve all fought one another we won’t have a clue who’s the best or who might be fit to join the greats. 

And as far as gobshites making claims about who’s the best.., you’ve done more than most on here. And who knows, you might be right about Fury. But until he’s walked the talk then, I’ll reserve my judgement, regardless of what Bob Arum or anyone else says.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, shaaark said:

I'd say fury would've beat none of them, apart from 'maybe' foreman

He was one I would have said he maybe could of beaten.............think he would also have given spinx a run .......albeit a close one 

5 minutes ago, delswal said:

He was one I would have said he maybe could of beaten.............think he would also have given spinx a run .......albeit a close one 

Well yeah, foreman was a tad pedestrian, and spinks was just too small

• Like 1
3 hours ago, delswal said:

Ya right, none of them were afraid of losing, they got in and got on with, I don't think AJ would have beat any of them, but what about Fury? 

if Fury wins sat against  German , in good style  , he looks in good shape , better than when he fought Wilder , there is a good chance that he could become world champion  maybe next year. i dont thnk Aj  will  win in his rematch this year with Ruiz , think Aj could quit after , i like Aj i am a fan, but think he come unstuck  with this bloke.  think Fury could beat Ruiz and wilder when they eventually all fight , so yeh Fury could do it, i dont like Fury as bloke and where he came from, but he could be the best of what about right now. hope we got some good young heavyweights  coming through, the division right  now  getting interesting , looking forward to the fights .

• Like 1