More fecking dreamers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy greyhound dam ,3/8 5/8 bull grey sire, she's worked with the terriers,lamped,coursed in the day,ferretting ,work long nets,hawks,hounds,ratting,beating and picking up...probably run in most

first black dog cost me £7.20 and I bred everything I needed down from him,needed the rest from the £10 note for bus drive home.....only lurcher ive ever payed for is the young Wheaton x I got now...b

Your all just jel cos your dog ain't bin talent spotted at a show

Posted Images

6 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

When the daughter wanted a scotty we phone a couple from the midlands an went to see em, 800 a pup ffs I can’t believe I even went to look? when we was there anyways woman said summat about the girl mummy dogs? I said ye mean the bitch, the dam of the litter an I shit you not she said, oh she don’t like being called a bitch ???? 

needless to say with her dogs being so sensitive I left them there an ended up getting a pup from wales ?

Can't beat these welsh scotties ??

• Haha 1

I had a look on pets4homes today. A bit of a guilty pleasure/obsession of mine looking at dogs for sale adverts. Used to be only Exchange and Mart/Shooting Times etc or local papers but now I can see what's for sale worldwide. Sometimes find the most unexpected people selling things that I would not expect. Anyway, Whippet x Miniature Poodle. A selling point of the ad is lurchers with reduced prey drive. Looking at the pics of adult dogs they look a nice  sort. If one came my way in a "free to good home" kind of situation I am sure that I could bring the prey drive out by letting it see a rabbit. They cost £850 though. I will not be buying one but I reckon all the litter will be sold. A good thing in a way.

Dogs are big business these days. People who are not really dog people pay money for dogs that they cannot really afford. Same as they cannot really afford to live in the houses that they live in or drive the cars that they drive. Basically, they are thick.

To me it is a good thing because the new must have dogs are just silly, but relatively harmless. I much prefer that they aspire to own poodle based animals rather than the American Bulldogs, Bordeaux Mastiff, Am Staff etc that these sorts of people used to buy. Makes life much less stressful for me.

£850 for a Whippet x Poodle? You know it makes sense and imagine how envious the neighbours will be? 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I had a look on pets4homes today. A bit of a guilty pleasure/obsession of mine looking at dogs for sale adverts. Used to be only Exchange and Mart/Shooting Times etc or local papers but now I can see what's for sale worldwide. Sometimes find the most unexpected people selling things that I would not expect. Anyway, Whippet x Miniature Poodle. A selling point of the ad is lurchers with reduced prey drive. Looking at the pics of adult dogs they look a nice  sort. If one came my way in a "free to good home" kind of situation I am sure that I could bring the prey drive out by letting it see a rabbit. They cost £850 though. I will not be buying one but I reckon all the litter will be sold. A good thing in a way.

Dogs are big business these days. People who are not really dog people pay money for dogs that they cannot really afford. Same as they cannot really afford to live in the houses that they live in or drive the cars that they drive. Basically, they are thick.

To me it is a good thing because the new must have dogs are just silly, but relatively harmless. I much prefer that they aspire to own poodle based animals rather than the American Bulldogs, Bordeaux Mastiff, Am Staff etc that these sorts of people used to buy. Makes life much less stressful for me.

£850 for a Whippet x Poodle? You know it makes sense and imagine how envious the neighbours will be? 

It's a pastime of mine as well that an looking on Hancock website, that labradoodle of mine would had to been doubled up on rabbits I reckon lol

On 23/06/2019 at 20:37, forest of dean redneck said:

It's a pastime of mine as well that an looking on Hancock website, that labradoodle of mine would had to been doubled up on rabbits I reckon lol

Thought David Hancock new his stuff ?

Dave platts mate 

• 1 month later...