More fecking dreamers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy greyhound dam ,3/8 5/8 bull grey sire, she's worked with the terriers,lamped,coursed in the day,ferretting ,work long nets,hawks,hounds,ratting,beating and picking up...probably run in most

first black dog cost me £7.20 and I bred everything I needed down from him,needed the rest from the £10 note for bus drive home.....only lurcher ive ever payed for is the young Wheaton x I got now...b

Your all just jel cos your dog ain't bin talent spotted at a show

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Black neck said:

You lads wont get talent spotted sitting on here moaning about it and being jel, you gorra get out there in the show ring where the real graft is ffs

Come September I’ll be seeing if theres talent of my own to be spotted f**k the show ring stuff I’ve got no talent for putting in to that?? last time I tried seeing if I had any talent my dog didn’t even get checked over by the guy judging poor bit of judging tbh he was to busy putting a line up of his mates 3dogs being shown by different people while he waited at the perimeter fence to see how the show stars do crooked old doo that! I’d rather race a dog than show any day 

• Haha 2
On 13/06/2019 at 19:02, forest of dean redneck said:

Always glance at the pet section in local paper, and there's lurcher pups bitch bred once to keep line going and father was talent spotted at a show ,£350 ffs. Theres also a Fox warren pup but no price on that lol

Had a look through my self last week after a whippet pup for my nephew and some of the pitchers on there were 450 500 no mention of work just pets , 

can normaly tell when they say 

are beautiful mum Tilly has had 10 beautiful lurcher pups dad is a beautiful dog 

when they start talking about them as people lol 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Had a look through my self last week after a whippet pup for my nephew and some of the pitchers on there were 450 500 no mention of work just pets , 

are beautiful mum Tilly has had 10 beautiful lurcher pups dad is a beautiful dog 

or they call them  boy dogs and girl dogs i say they aint there  dogs and bitches   not people lol

• Like 1
On 15/06/2019 at 14:53, forest of dean redneck said:

You see that a lot on Facebook selling pages where they can’t be bothered to put price on advert so just put 1 2 3 4 as price , not £1234 ?

Kin el ?, didn't know that lol ?

15 hours ago, Elchapo said:

12 hours ago, bird said:

or they call them  boy dogs and girl dogs i say they aint there  dogs and bitches   not people lol

I still correct my mrs whenever she talks about HER mini schnauzer. Eg; 'remember when she was a baby'? ............. ? nope, she was never a baby!! She was a pup. 

I hate all that anthropomorphic shite!!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Black neck said:

Come on now ray I've often heard you referring to buck as your little tinkerpooh 

LOL,he not in my good thoughts right now,the big twat dug up some of me lawn ,he chewed me wooden garden bench !!