More fecking dreamers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy greyhound dam ,3/8 5/8 bull grey sire, she's worked with the terriers,lamped,coursed in the day,ferretting ,work long nets,hawks,hounds,ratting,beating and picking up...probably run in most

first black dog cost me £7.20 and I bred everything I needed down from him,needed the rest from the £10 note for bus drive home.....only lurcher ive ever payed for is the young Wheaton x I got now...b

Your all just jel cos your dog ain't bin talent spotted at a show

Posted Images

first black dog cost me £7.20 and I bred everything I needed down from him,needed the rest from the £10 note for bus drive home.....only lurcher ive ever payed for is the young Wheaton x I got now...best lurcher to date was foc when my mate went over the wall?she's sat here old and grey 20190613_204643.jpg.c46667ebf98b4e12cef278ef3e48d567.jpg

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

first black dog cost me £7.20 and I bred everything I needed down from him,needed the rest from the £10 note for bus drive home.....only lurcher ive ever payed for is the young Wheaton x I got now...best lurcher to date was foc when my mate went over the wall?she's sat here old and grey 20190613_204643.jpg.c46667ebf98b4e12cef278ef3e48d567.jpg

Seen a few pics of the old biddy now dc, how's she bred?

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Seen a few pics of the old biddy now dc, how's she bred?

beddy greyhound dam ,3/8 5/8 bull grey sire,

she's worked with the terriers,lamped,coursed in the day,ferretting ,work long nets,hawks,hounds,ratting,beating and picking up...probably run in most counties in the UK,never turned away from anything she's been shown....heart of dogs twice her size...she's given me some sport the yrs I've had her...she not been right last few weeks ,back ends starting to go.....won't belong before we have our final walk out together ?she will leave a massive hole in mine and the families lives when she leaves us?it's been a privilege to run her pal?

• Like 16
  • Sad 3
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

beddy greyhound dam ,3/8 5/8 bull grey sire,

she's worked with the terriers,lamped,coursed in the day,ferretting ,work long nets,hawks,hounds,ratting,beating and picking up...probably run in most counties in the UK,never turned away from anything she's been shown....heart of dogs twice her size...she's given me some sport the yrs I've had her...she not been right last few weeks ,back ends starting to go.....won't belong before we have our final walk out together ?she will leave a massive hole in mine and the families lives when she leaves us?it's been a privilege to run her pal?

Sounds an excellent old servant mate ?

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Sounds an excellent old servant mate ?

I've worked and kept my own dogs since early 90's,had plenty that have  grafted,and too a good standard....but if I'm honest I've only ever had a proper bond with this old bitch and 3 other dogs in all that time....it's as if they could read my mind and just make things happen?all the others I've just tolerated ?

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I've worked and kept my own dogs since early 90's,had plenty that have  grafted,and too a good standard....but if I'm honest I've only ever had a proper bond with this old bitch and 3 other dogs in all that time....it's as if they could read my mind and just make things happen?all the others I've just tolerated ?

Same here mate, only two dogs in my life that I've had a proper bond with ?

Edited by shaaark
3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Always glance at the pet section in local paper, and there's lurcher pups bitch bred once to keep line going and father was talent spotted at a show ,£350 ffs. Theres also a Fox warren pup but no price on that lol

Talent spotted was it resiteing Shakespeare or summat 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stephen unwin. said:

Probably talent spotted for its acting career as a good working dog an the owner dressed in a country man fancy dress costume trying to fool the gullible trying to pass the dog off as something it’s not......got to be a case of the gullible trying to fool the gullible ??

6 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

father was talent spotted at a show

Some people over judge their "eye" for a good working dog.If the pups fail they will say it was bad management.I don't know how many times an unlikely looking dog has surprised me with its ability.So seeing them in action then their breeding is the way to go imo.

7 hours ago, Stephen unwin. said:

5 hours ago, poxon said:

Probably talent spotted for its acting career as a good working dog an the owner dressed in a country man fancy dress costume trying to fool the gullible trying to pass the dog off as something it’s not......got to be a case of the gullible trying to fool the gullible ??

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Some people over judge their "eye" for a good working dog.If the pups fail they will say it was bad management.I don't know how many times an unlikely looking dog has surprised me with its ability.So seeing them in action then their breeding is the way to go imo.

Jel

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Kin el fdr, you SAPLING! lol. First lurcher I bought out of my own money was in 1980, £20 lol. You'll like this, dam was 24 1/2"" 1st x deer/grey x 1st x collie/grey, yeah right lol, sire was 20 1/2" 1st x beddy/grey x 1st x whippet bull, yeah right lol. 

Had a couple of pups in the family a few years before that, but couldn't tell you how they were bred, and if truth be told, neither could the guys that bred them! Lol

I prefer being called in my prime ?

• Haha 1