More fecking dreamers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy greyhound dam ,3/8 5/8 bull grey sire, she's worked with the terriers,lamped,coursed in the day,ferretting ,work long nets,hawks,hounds,ratting,beating and picking up...probably run in most

first black dog cost me £7.20 and I bred everything I needed down from him,needed the rest from the £10 note for bus drive home.....only lurcher ive ever payed for is the young Wheaton x I got now...b

Your all just jel cos your dog ain't bin talent spotted at a show

Posted Images

Talent spotted .................... AT A SHOW?!!! Lol.

I look at some of the ads from various sites etc now and again, and I can't believe the absolute drivel written about the parents,  the pups, and more importantly, how people fall for all the BOLLOCKS!! When did it all start going wrong?! ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Talent spotted .................... AT A SHOW?!!! Lol.

I look at some of the ads from various sites etc now and again, and I can't believe the absolute drivel written about the parents,  the pups, and more importantly, how people fall for all the BOLLOCKS!! When did it all start going wrong?! ?

lol has it all gone wrong or has it always been like this?. you see now we have Internet, social media, smartphones, pc. we see a lot more whats out there. years ago we only saw shooting news and what was in exchange and mart. 

Edited by fred90
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, fred90 said:

lol has it all gone wrong or has it always been like this?. you see now we have Internet, social media, smartphones, pc. we see a lot more whats out there. years ago we only saw shooting news and what was in exchange and mart. 

Yes, I suppose you have a point there my man lol ?

5 minutes ago, fred90 said:

Dunno my first lurcher was about 20 year ago and cost £80 ,  I think its just  people keeping them for pets and charging more , in the nineties every lurcher I knew of was worked.same with ferrets. There was plenty of pet Russell's around though.

Mine cost me a fiver in 1980.collie ,greyhound x whippet . Bought it off some travellers. Went to the site ,the head man's Mrs said he's in the pub next door on a lock in? had to bang on the pub window to get him out lol. Never forget that, thought I'd cocked up when they all come rolling out pissed !.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, The one said:

I  think the bigger arsehole you  are the more money you got  , so then they believe this pishy spiel and buy  a pup  

if that's the case I want to be a bigger arse hole than normal 

40 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Dunno my first lurcher was about 20 year ago and cost £80 ,  I think its just  people keeping them for pets and charging more , in the nineties every lurcher I knew of was worked.same with ferrets. There was plenty of pet Russell's around though.

Kin el fdr, you SAPLING! lol. First lurcher I bought out of my own money was in 1980, £20 lol. You'll like this, dam was 24 1/2"" 1st x deer/grey x 1st x collie/grey, yeah right lol, sire was 20 1/2" 1st x beddy/grey x 1st x whippet bull, yeah right lol. 

Had a couple of pups in the family a few years before that, but couldn't tell you how they were bred, and if truth be told, neither could the guys that bred them! Lol

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2