8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It could have been rabbit flavour 🤣🤣🤣

Oh ffs don't 😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Our team said:

It is.   As it's better than milk and will fill there tummies..  They loved it.. And hate it all. I've filled it up again.. 

Good idea overfeed them with crap..............more to feeding than just filling stomachs 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Our team said:

OK blusher.  I bet mine bolt there bollox off come this fall.. I will sart hunting mid August .. Onward.. We will see. I bet I don't use a spade... 

I don't use locators myself mine will kill rabbits no problem and move on to the next one i thought that was standard and all ferrets should do that? If you think you got somthing better then everyone pm and we'll sort a day ratting? bet your ferrets will show you just how average they are mate ? 😂  

9 hours ago, Our team said:

I aways get band text. Its not because I'm swearing.. So I don't understand..???? If I swear its OK. As I'm sure you've all Seen  many times before... . Hey ho this computer world of today.  Not my bag ..  😂 

Not just swear words.............its when you abbreviate certain words.........ie text talk like m 8 for mate  

2 hours ago, Our team said:

I don't hunt in summer.. So it's not happening. They will be on week old chicks and soft soak kibble..  Don't forget  that's what made mothers milk.. 

Why do you think they want you to hunt in the summer have you ever heard of a freezer you could save some of your catch for the summer in a freezer worked for 30 years for me 

Well you just did it why isn't that band..??? 

I put a space between the M and the 8 just to give an example of a word, if there was no space the chances are it would have been a banned text word

2 hours ago, Our team said:

OK blusher.  I bet mine bolt there bollox off come this fall.. I will sart hunting mid August .. Onward.. We will see. I bet I don't use a spade... 

Do enough and at some point you will need to dig unless you block them in and in this day and age not using you locator is a bit daft imo when you have one 

But nor if I say f**k you.. Which is worse and we say. Kids read these threads. Think it needs adgusting don't you... c**t. 

Think about it, why do you need text talk? type correctly and they aint a problem 

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

Haha 

How can you know for sure yours won't lay up ot you can't no one can 

Why should I... Be the norm.. And not  dumb of mind.. I like being dumb of mind. Gives you all somthing to do.. I've never follows the crowdeth.  Never ever shalleth.. 

Because they are the rules of the site, as you will know if you read them. So whether you like it or not those are the rules. I can't see them changing the rules because you cannot spell or are too lazy to type correctly can you? 

Don't care 

Neither do I, I was just pointing out to you why some of your words don't display

1 minute ago, Our team said:

Cos they my workers and work for me like my fog above ground will learn to be silent 😶 

They didn't last season and you  you still bred of them nor did your busher when it was at a age were it should be out learning it didn't even have basic recall so you kept it in doors  then you feed biscuits and better buy cat food even though a few told you different and offered advice no offence ot you are either on the wind up for attention or your very naive