2 hours ago, Our team said:

Hey blusher. He could probably be a bun and I'm sure in itself above him will call him a bum. This England good and green is full of good and not so green.  However the pasture of our Life's are serounded  by our own and made by ourself to keep it all in  or out.. Is it not?????  You tell me.... 

What on earth are you talking about sound like a bloody poet😂

8 hours ago, Our team said:

you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. Mark twain..  I like that guy.. 😂 

Not quite, if you tell the truth, you still have to remember you told the truth 🤔

30 minutes ago, Our team said:

1st kitts propper food. Note  its put in the nest for 24 hr access..  Also note eyes are not open yet..  But they moving around. And don't wonder off.  Jill's doing fine  now I'm Weaning them off her.. 

DSC_0045.JPG

Note: everyone knows how you feed a ferret 

Also cheap wet cat food is shite and gives em shites, why don't you feed proper meat?

• Like 1

You say you will not give them real meat because of the flies but you give them 24 hours access to cat meat which flies love 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

They coming from a soft tit like most of you. But these will wean within one week. And no longer need mum 

Your the only soft tit here 😂😂

• Haha 2

On 21/06/2019 at 07:47, Our team said:

That's mark twain lol. Yes but the truth is the truth. It explains it self but you have to remember if you tell lies 🤥 

Kitten food. Yeh whiskers..  There 1st meal.. 

Why not some decent mincemeat? 

Not telling anybody how to suck eggs as your the ferret experts on here, but I used to mince down pigeon breasts and pheasant breasts for kitts no need for that cat food shit, theres plenty of good grub around  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Our team said:

They coming from a soft tit like most of you. But these will wean within one week. And no longer need mum 

Soft tits are we 😂 mate I culled better ferrets than them super duper ones the bum sold ya 

For the last god knows how long you’ve banged on about feeding them as they would be fed in the wild, then the first meal is shitty cat meat, what’s wrong with a front quarter of a rabbit or a couple of back legs put in last thing at night to prevent flies and remove what’s left in the morning, if I’m breeding a litter I ALWAYS stock pile rabbits from winter ready for when there born, preparation prevents piss poor kitts 

• Like 2

I don't hunt in summer.. So it's not happening. They will be on week old chicks and soft soak kibble..  Don't forget  that's what made mothers milk.. 

Don't need to hunt, if ya go the shop to buy cheap cat food, with all that preservative jelly in, pick some decent mince up instead 

• Like 1

I've got mince too. Like I said. 1st meal...  Ftssss now I'm getting bored.. 

doesn't matter have you paint it, make their first meal a decent one.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, delswal said:

doesn't matter have you paint it, make their first meal a decent one.   

It could have been rabbit flavour 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Our team said:

OK blusher.  I bet mine bolt there bollox off come this fall.. I will sart hunting mid August .. Onward.. We will see. I bet I don't use a spade... 

You won't ever need a spade because you don't hunt.