4 minutes ago, Our team said:

I would take the older myself.. More meat.. 

If meats your only objective, go an rustle a coo, jist don’t get caught near mine 😂

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Our team said:

Bring on young blood.. They soon grow. If it was management   then it maybe left if its poaching.take the best... 

Don't poach, it's just common sense to leave the best for breeding in any stock...................Unless I'm wrong been wrong before................not this time though 😉

Should a known your also a deer an stalking expert out team? What type rifle you carry? 😂

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Should a known your also a deer an stalking expert out team? What type rifle you carry? 😂

• Haha 1

Why would ya get ya ass kicked for taking down a red???

I told you. You would in Notts. Because we have lots of stately homes .. And they own them... Is that enough.. 😂 

oh you mean poaching 

I am a poacher I always have been. I've got permission  here and there but Nots is not like down south a lot around me are game keppers  and they don't fuk around..    If I ever killed a red and I got  captured  that me in jail.. 

well ya won't have that to worry about, your .177 or Bedlington won't be dropping red anytime soon lol 

16 minutes ago, Our team said:

Any ways. My kits are doing fine on mothers milk. And all she gets is good grade kibble and day old chicks.... And I will keep taking pictures of there progress..   

Give it a week till i go get couple kitts for me youngest 2 an ill show ye proper kitts an ill even put pics up of there firsg outing come season for you😉😀😀

39 minutes ago, Our team said:

I wait till my kits have markings till I sex em. Its easy that way.... 

Boys have penises and girls have vaginas, hope this helps 🙈

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Our team said:

Mine will have loads of chicks to rip at with there milk Teath... 

Day old chicks just eggs with feathers not had time to develop mine get plenty pigeons too

11 hours ago, Our team said:

The nest.. 

DSC_0030.JPG

Even when I was feeding kibble, my jills were never in such poor weight as this poor little jill.  The kits are typical for a kibble fed dam...you've obviously never seen kits whose dam is fed a good diet. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Day old chicks just eggs with feathers not had time to develop mine get plenty pigeons too

That's true, there's not much in day old chicks,probably not as good as eggs.Sort of avian fairy floss.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ferret lady said:

Even when I was feeding kibble, my jills were never in such poor weight as this poor little jill.  The kits are typical for a kibble fed dam...you've obviously never seen kits whose dam is fed a good diet. 

I think someone has been put in there place, well said 

3 minutes ago, Our team said:

How big will yours be in a week  mine are 3 "weeks tomorrow. Don't talk Bolox. 

About 5/6 weeks I’m sure, iv not even saw them yet but I know the man who bred em, an know he works both his dogs an ferrets hard an feeds them meat. So I’m 100% confident come the season they will do what they bred to do😉 

I got pics here if kitts from last summer am pics of the one I kept an a few others off this site kept all working in there first season, there’s only one thing holding your ferrets an dogs back an that’s you 😉

• Like 1