2 hours ago, socks said:

What a load of utter bollox ... you must have the dictionary of old wives tales on your bedside cabinet ...... 

Absolutely socks iv never heard as much shite, 💩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 15/06/2019 at 18:06, Our team said:

I get you.  And mine get lots of prey when it's there time..   In summer I don't feed much meat at all. But winter. They get what they work for in hutch.. 

Best thing for ferret kits and nursing hills is dead animals preferably rabbits and rats but most anything whole will do 

• Like 4

mine be getting everything barr rats and corvids once they start to wean👍whole rabbits,pheasant and chickens soon has them growing well.

• Like 1

Hobs always fatten up in there second year, get him excersize an meat an he be fine, graft the cnut tho Cos your breedin off ferrets that’s could be useless. Let’s hope there not

This ferreting has game changed over the years, I remember the days when it was a pleasure to get out for a few hrs, feck me it sounds complicated now, breeding Pandas sounds easier. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Our team said:

Dobbie mush thinks the kits look like little polar bears. Lol 😂 

Tell her to keep off the green then lol

10 minutes ago, delswal said:

This ferreting has game changed over the years, I remember the days when it was a pleasure to get out for a few hrs, feck me it sounds complicated now, breeding Pandas sounds easier. 

Don’t listen to his bullshit pal, if ye even want a nice chilled day ferreting come here an I’ll get the kids out😂 Cos it really is child’s play as you know it’s jus bellends like this walloper that try an make it summat it’s not ffs😂 come seasons I half tempted to send me lad out with the idiot to teach him to hunt 🤣

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t listen to his bullshit pal, if ye even want a nice chilled day ferreting come here an I’ll get the kids out😂 Cos it really is child’s play as you know it’s jus bellends like this walloper that try an make it summat it’s not ffs😂 come seasons I half tempted to send me lad out with the idiot to teach him to hunt 🤣

I might take you up on that pal, I still ain't firing on all cylinders yet, not been out since I got out of the hospital. Looking forward to a look out, frustrating when I watch deer through my binos from the house and I can't get out to get at em lol

2 minutes ago, delswal said:

I might take you up on that pal, I still ain't firing on all cylinders yet, not been out since I got out of the hospital. Looking forward to a look out, frustrating when I watch deer through my binos from the house and I can't get out to get at em lol

Atleast they out there stayin fresh an not sat in freezer😁😉

2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Orrrr katchem you cut me deep there. Outch..  It hurts so bad   you sticking it in and twisting that blade.   I only speek myy mind. No need for such deep deep insunts ..  I thort...... but now I don't.. 😩

It comes so naturally to me aswell, it’s both a gift an a curse ☹️😂

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Atleast they out there stayin fresh an not sat in freezer😁😉

Seeing them, and salt in the wound springs to mind

• Haha 1

Your hungry to hunt. That's good. Do it rightly fully.  And make it count.   In my hunting ways  I'm not a pest controller it's not my job. I don't live on a farm.  So I don't hunt till its time simple as that. Because I know there will be more there and grown up . Not pathetic young... 

I don't do pest control, I hunt purely for fun and getting out, and filling my freezer with good meat

But nor young... No pint in young. That's all I'm saying... Leave them let them grow.. More in fall... 

If it's a young Roebuck it will get taken before an older one in good health

I would take the older myself.. More meat.. 

?????????? why would you take good breeding potential over a young buck? might not get much meat off a youngster but it will be quality meat and leave the seasoned Buck for breeding in the next rut

• Like 1