Who’s bred any decent litters out grafters? Been left stuck an could be doing With couple kitts ☹️

• Like 1

I got a couple your welcome too don👍let me know if your stuck.

I've got  a few here out of my best hob and 2 Jill's. your more than welcome too take your pick. Not sure how far away I am.

be ready in about 3 weeks 

Edited by Lee farrington

I’ve got a litter here you can have as many as you want ... the ferrets  do a little bit  through the year ... their ok like ......

Just look for kitts fed on kitten food , day olds , and they will have enough stamina for a full days graft 4/5 days a week in fact does the site looney no have any spare you can have  ?.

• Haha 3

Don got litter 10 out my two they done some graft last season come take what you want.

PUD

I've got a litter if your stuck father 8 still grafting and mother 6 working 3 days a week through the season you can have what ever you want 

31 minutes ago, Our team said:

Haha. Mine are propper  never been out yet or proven. But I guarantee they bolters not diggers.. I've had a fair few ferrets in my time and they bolt. I don't ever take a spade.. Just me nets and sometimes a dog.. Belive it or not .. I've got 4 kits spare at moment. They are in experimentation mode just feeding perpose..  Do you all think if you feed Meat it makes a difference to its hunting instincts..  Yes it does. They kill in. So take your spade... Good luck.. 

I've had 1 dig in the last 2 years and that was only because she found a nest of babies.  

Digging is inevitable at some point if you put enough in front of them and ot im sure you will catch a couple of bites with some of those lines 

• Like 1

Looking for a couple myself, covered one Jill but she hasn't took any help would be appreciated SW Scotland don't mind travelling to pick them up always out and about 

1 hour ago, Our team said:

Haha. Mine are propper  never been out yet or proven. But I guarantee they bolters not diggers.. I've had a fair few ferrets in my time and they bolt. I don't ever take a spade.. Just me nets and sometimes a dog.. Belive it or not .. I've got 4 kits spare at moment. They are in experimentation mode just feeding perpose..  Do you all think if you feed Meat it makes a difference to its hunting instincts..  Yes it does. They kill in. So take your spade... Good luck.. 

I spend as much time digging one hole and a rabbit or two but most sets are only 18 inches deep my ferrets get alot of work I'd rather have one that really tries to kill every rabbit in the sett  and puts the effort in seen some corn fed ferrets just utter shite because they don't really know what there chasing my ferrets are large even the jills kill a few  

1 hour ago, Our team said:

What a load of utter bollox ... you must have the dictionary of old wives tales on your bedside cabinet ...... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Our team said:

Haha. Hey. I'm telling you. My jills never ever ever kill in. And I promise that.. Hobs might  but jills won't...  I never take hobs out  they just ya breeders. No good for ratting and  bank up all time.. And the feckers move....  Don't get me wrong if you a bleeper man all good..  I've got a mk3  but I will only use it on Jill till she's proven bolter then I won't need it  and they good for hobs. And for foxing in winter.. Just strap em to your dog collar.. 

There's plenty of decent hobs out there working and why would you collar up if your jills are out and out bolters from the start and you can guarantee this 

Cheers for offers guys, they seriously appreciated s, all going well an I’m gonna go yer w coupl off pud( whwt) i know how ferrets an he no too far away so makes life bit easier. Thanks again an keep at em😁👍