Jump to content
worldruler

trying to trace a pup/dog in scotland

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Setenta said:

You seem to have plenty to say in every thread on here, I’m guessing your the type that talks a really good talk on the net and then ponces around the show ring chasing rosettes 

Guessed wrong, unlucky chief😉

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

No problems here with lads breeding, but to moan about folk after if daft, you took there money an that’s it👍

That’s how I see it as well, if I’ve paid for a pup then it’s mine and I’ll do what I like with it but in saying that if the breeder wanted to know how it was getting on then I wouldn’t have a problem with that either. Well unless he was a tool and in that case he’d be told to slide on. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Setenta said:

You seem to have plenty to say in every thread on here, I’m guessing your the type that talks a really good talk on the net and then ponces around the show ring chasing rosettes 

Princes round the show ring 🤣🤣🤣 hel love that 

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Princes round the show ring 🤣🤣🤣 hel love that 

 I’ll bet he/she has been in more show rings than me😁

Edited by W. Katchum

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

 I’ll bet he/she has been in note show rings than me😁

I wouldn't know but me personally am gonna go in all of them from now on in the hope of gerrin talent spotted ,have to borrow a decent looking dog off some fecker mind

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Black neck said:

I wouldn't know but me personally am gonna go in all of them from now on in the hope of gerrin talent spotted ,have to borrow a decent looking dog off some fecker mind

😂

Share this post


Link to post

All a bunch of keyboard hunters and show dog owners on this site 😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, joe ox said:

All a bunch of keyboard hunters and show dog owners on this site 😀

Tek it you ain't bin talent spotted either joe

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Black neck said:

Princes round the show ring 🤣🤣🤣 hel love that 

Especially in his leotard lol atb bill

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, joe ox said:

All a bunch of keyboard hunters and show dog owners on this site 😀

And they aye ain't they Joe lol atb bill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Especially in his leotard lol atb bill

Your just jel you couldn’t fit in me leotard old yin 😁 never mind rock it like I do 😉

Share this post


Link to post

Cannot get my head around all this, I sold a dog ten months ago or whatever amount of time it was. I don't wish to sound disrespectful to anybody, but if I buy a dog from anybody once you have taken my cash and I have taken charge of the pup where it goes and what happens to it thereafter is nothing to do with anybody else, the seller included.

If breeders are so concerned for the future welfare of the pups then keep what you want for yourself out of the litter, and GIFT the rest to close family and friends only. Or better still think long and hard before you breed.

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Your just jel you couldn’t fit in me leotard old yin 😁 never mind rock it like I do 😉

I'm told no adult Male could fit in your leotard 

I also told you do rock it tho

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, delswal said:

Cannot get my head around all this, I sold a dog ten months ago or whatever amount of time it was. I don't wish to sound disrespectful to anybody, but if I buy a dog from anybody once you have taken my cash and I have taken charge of the pup where it goes and what happens to it thereafter is nothing to do with anybody else, the seller included.

If breeders are so concerned for the future welfare of the pups then keep what you want for yourself out of the litter, and GIFT the rest to close family and friends only. Or better still think long and hard before you breed.

 

 

Good post, I would rather a pup was culled as shoved on the merry go round and passed about.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×