trying to trace a pup/dog in scotland

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You sold the dog .. it is no longer anything to do with you , I sold a car last year i don't get regular updates on that FFS   

if you sold the man a dog.....then you don't have a say on what he does with it imo.....just let it go...

Cannot get my head around all this, I sold a dog ten months ago or whatever amount of time it was. I don't wish to sound disrespectful to anybody, but if I buy a dog from anybody once you have taken m

Posted Images

I have gifted plenty of pups and been shit on a bit,,so don't do it now nor expect it, I have given away linings, i always say if any probs bring it back, one has and I gave him his money back, and still work the bitch, not many keep in touch with me nor I with them, I like to think the pups are cared for but nowt you can do if there not, I only bread for me and a mate or two, but wont cull so always spares I try to sell to decent lads but you cant rely tell, just do your best and live with it.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, two crows said:

I have gifted plenty of pups and been shit on a bit,,so don't do it now nor expect it, I have given away linings, i always say if any probs bring it back, one has and I gave him his money back, and still work the bitch, not many keep in touch with me nor I with them, I like to think the pups are cared for but nowt you can do if there not, I only bread for me and a mate or two, but wont cull so always spares I try to sell to decent lads but you cant rely tell, just do your best and live with it.

If your breeding out of tested stock  and selling off any surplus pups I can’t see how anyone could have a problem with that. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

No problems here with lads breeding, but to moan about folk after if daft, you took there money an that’s it?

You seem to have plenty to say in every thread on here, I’m guessing your the type that talks a really good talk on the net and then ponces around the show ring chasing rosettes 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

No problems here with lads breeding, but to moan about folk after if daft, you took there money an that’s it?

That’s how I see it as well, if I’ve paid for a pup then it’s mine and I’ll do what I like with it but in saying that if the breeder wanted to know how it was getting on then I wouldn’t have a problem with that either. Well unless he was a tool and in that case he’d be told to slide on. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Setenta said:

You seem to have plenty to say in every thread on here, I’m guessing your the type that talks a really good talk on the net and then ponces around the show ring chasing rosettes 

Princes round the show ring ??? hel love that 

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll bet he/she has been in note show rings than me?

I wouldn't know but me personally am gonna go in all of them from now on in the hope of gerrin talent spotted ,have to borrow a decent looking dog off some fecker mind

Cannot get my head around all this, I sold a dog ten months ago or whatever amount of time it was. I don't wish to sound disrespectful to anybody, but if I buy a dog from anybody once you have taken my cash and I have taken charge of the pup where it goes and what happens to it thereafter is nothing to do with anybody else, the seller included.

If breeders are so concerned for the future welfare of the pups then keep what you want for yourself out of the litter, and GIFT the rest to close family and friends only. Or better still think long and hard before you breed.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, delswal said:

Cannot get my head around all this, I sold a dog ten months ago or whatever amount of time it was. I don't wish to sound disrespectful to anybody, but if I buy a dog from anybody once you have taken my cash and I have taken charge of the pup where it goes and what happens to it thereafter is nothing to do with anybody else, the seller included.

If breeders are so concerned for the future welfare of the pups then keep what you want for yourself out of the litter, and GIFT the rest to close family and friends only. Or better still think long and hard before you breed.

Good post, I would rather a pup was culled as shoved on the merry go round and passed about.

• Like 1