trying to trace a pup/dog in scotland

hi all I'm trying to trace a dog which was bred by my brother last year, the dog is about 10 months old now and is a bull grey deer, he was initially sold to a guy from Paisley who we have just found out claims to have rehomed home to a farm in what I assume is the surrounding area, not once did he contact us for help as we advised to do when he took the dog in the first place. Any way if anyone has received or knows anyone in the West of Scotland who has taken on a pup in the past few weeks or past couple months then pm me, pic is the last one we have of the dog, we just want to know that all is well cos the c**t who had him is giving us a sob story which doesn't seem entirely believable.

cheers

jon

IMG-20190216-WA0012.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You sold the dog .. it is no longer anything to do with you , I sold a car last year i don't get regular updates on that FFS   

if you sold the man a dog.....then you don't have a say on what he does with it imo.....just let it go...

Cannot get my head around all this, I sold a dog ten months ago or whatever amount of time it was. I don't wish to sound disrespectful to anybody, but if I buy a dog from anybody once you have taken m

Posted Images

the guy was asked to come back to us if he had any problems and didn't and is now cagey with my brother when asking how he is getting on, we have kept in touch with all the other owners only this guy has been awkward and difficult, so in my opinion he is being a c**t, he could have got back to us he had our number and our email, but he never did any of that, he punted him and wouldn't tell my brother anything until today. 

21 minutes ago, Chid said:

Because the guy rehomed a dog he's a c**t ? 

not at all mate, it's because of the way he has behaved afterwards, not because he rehomed the dog, had he been upfront and honest then there would be no issue but he hasn't been at all, that's basically it

You sold the dog .. it is no longer anything to do with you , I sold a car last year i don't get regular updates on that FFS 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

you charge someone for a pup....then put conditions on it, telling them it comes back to you if they getting rid?? laughable let's be honest?

I asked about a pup very similar way bred from up that way....lad couldn't give me a straight answer or even a price.....smelt fishy too me....so I sourced 1 else where.....

you reap what you sow fella,when you charge folks for pups?let's hope the pup in question has ended up with someone decent.......

• Like 2

Like what’s already been said they’ve payed you for the pup they own the pup it’s up to them what they do with it as you have no say in the matter after you’ve been payed as it no longer has nothing to do with you sadly fella I had to take a bit of advice similar to this once got me thinking about sorting people I don’t really know out a pup hard pill to swallow sometimes fella 

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Once ye SELL a dog you lose all rights to moan about it ? So you take money off a stranger for a pup yet think he owes you summat ?

He could of sold the pup to him handy on the condition it came back if it doesn't work out sounds responsibil enough to me, i don't think he done anything wrong 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

He could of sold the pup to him handy on the condition it came back if it doesn't work out sounds responsibil enough to me, i don't think he done anything wrong 

that's exactly what my brother did

I’ve not been on the forum long but always seems to be the same type of comments from the same people. Wether the pup was sold or gifted it’s common courtesy & respect to keep the breeder posted with its development, standard of work as it gets older or if there is any kind of issues and it has to be re homed. Especially when it was agreed before the pup was sold!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1