glad your doing well bud and everything is falling into place for you both.....becoming a parent is the best feeling in the world🎉🎊

if you want a lift down then your welcome to jump in with me👍

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

listen to all these lot with just one kid....wait till you got bloody loads of running round feral ..screaming and fighting....katchum knows what I mean....bloody kids..

seriously congrats mate...TOMO

Ain’t that truth, wouldn’t swap it for the world tho😉

sayin that I maybe swap them for a nice jeep some new dogs an throw in a lamp for good measure an I’ll even let you take there bikes 😁😂

• Haha 3

Well done ow, didn’t know you had it in you to get it out ye😂

congrats to the missus an send her our best wishes, it’s her that will need em Cos you’ll just keep taking dogs out😁

23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

glad your doing well bud and everything is falling into place for you both.....becoming a parent is the best feeling in the world🎉🎊

if you want a lift down then your welcome to jump in with me👍

Cheers mate ! 

Yea I might come down with you il let you know closer to the time been hitting the bank a good bit lately 👌

• Like 1

Good for you congratulations.....make the most of it,do your best,have no regrets.

• Like 1

Congratulations mate, good for you.

When she has had that one, keep going.....have a brood and get it all out the way at once ! It’s the way forward pal.

• Like 1

Just now, WILF said:

Congratulations mate, good for you.

When she has had that one, keep going.....have a brood and get it all out the way at once ! It’s the way forward pal.

I agree, kids need company an family around them, havin them on the bounce is hard but well worth it, an even when it’s at its hardest your constantly reminded how good it is so always hope 😂   Plus if they got siblings to scrap with it stops em starting on you 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Congrats ,how did you get on with your knee in the end ,last I remember you had problems with it and was doing a house up with some relatives?

Knees fine mate , I stopped playing rugby for a little bit head wasn’t in it , I started back end of this season and helped a local club win the league and the house I was doing up I live in now lol we buy houses between me my brother a father often now 

• Like 2

I'm going to be a grandpa  to my youngest whos 25 and i said im only 57 im no ready for it And the sons girl said my dads only 37 . At least i should have somebody to play with LOL LOL 

10 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Knees fine mate , I stopped playing rugby for a little bit head wasn’t in it , I started back end of this season and helped a local club win the league and the house I was doing up I live in now lol we buy houses between me my brother a father often now 

Good that you can do the rugby again 👍