1 hour ago, Stavross said:

I’ve helped out once before with someone clipping two pacas, never got spat on but when I had to wrestle it to the ground it kicked the sh*t out of me, they are strong little buggers, all the clipper lad did was stand there laughing at a fat lad getting a kicking from a leggie sheep, the nobhead 

Could of got £250 for that on video!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not stopped raining for 24hrs up here in the scotch borders

I’ve helped out once before with someone clipping two pacas, never got spat on but when I had to wrestle it to the ground it kicked the sh*t out of me, they are strong little buggers, all the clipper

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

How is it for light up there Gav?

When we were up there mid summer it did'ne go dark fully. The curlew and oyster catchers were calling all night.

Doesnt get dark at all now until septemberish, will be out red bashing in a couple of weeks at 1am till 3am ?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I feel sorry for any new chicks.

Still heavy drizzle here.

yeah so do i, been giving them some food to help not a lot of bugs about in this weather

Edited by CHEVINFOX
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Still slightly damp underfoot.....

20190613_131515.jpg

It’s never stopped here again today and it’s still raining now, bet you could do with that drying up, you don’t need to be up to your eyes in sheep’s feet this time of year ?

1 hour ago, CHEVINFOX said:

yeah so do i, been giving them some food to help not a lot of bugs about in this weather

Sure, I'm still feeding the little mites.

Three robbing squirrels have fell victim to helping themselves to bird food this week.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

It’s never stopped here again today and it’s still raining now, bet you could do with that drying up, you don’t need to be up to your eyes in sheep’s feet this time of year ?

Yep, it's dire. Moved breeding ewes to their summer ground today which is very sandy & usually well drained but even that is bogged down. Touch wood none lame, put lime down around water trough. 

Not doing much for the barley either, far field, you can see where its laid over. 

20190613_132205.jpg

9 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Yep, it's dire. Moved breeding ewes to their summer ground today which is very sandy & usually well drained but even that is bogged down. Touch wood none lame, put lime down around water trough. 

Not doing much for the barley either, far field, you can see where its laid over. 

20190613_132205.jpg

Pigeons and crows will be on that soon.

• Like 1