Deerhound greyhound

Hi to all the working lurcher lads, have just joined site ,to try and trace the breeder of my deerhound x greyhound bitch. She is approx 7 yrs old...she's been a game but sensible bitch, no world beater....but she's a trier...and I've been more than happy with her. I bought her at 11 months old from Dazallison1 off this site."...bred by asha...I was told....lost Contact with Daz..(when I dropped phone in river Tees ,while pike fishing.)....would like a pup from same breeder.....as Megs getting on a bit....but still doing her job !.....genuine dog man ...have had running dogs for over 30 yrs....n still love em !....any help would be very much appreciated...Jondeer

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deerhound Lurchers Lady
      Just got this stunning little bitch, nearly 12 months old, Deerhound x Bedie grey.
      I used to go out with my dad's Lurchers when I was a kid but I'm a female in my 30's now and struggling to get back into the swing of things.
      I'd love to have this girl knocking down bunnies but I just don't know where to start, I've barely seen a rabbit or and other quarry since I moved here.
      Any of you experts in my area fancy giving me some advice/practical experience (hunting related only) 

• By Kingofthelamp
      Well lads I’m just looking for some advice on my pup if anyone can help he was jumping against a wall and fell awkwardly on his back right leg there was a little squeal nothing much out of him but he has it held up since and is limping around he’s in good enough form he try’s to run around with other lurcher but I checked it and felt it out nothing is broken that I can tell but when I motion the leg and give it a stretch inwards and outward it hurts him?? 

any opinions or advice be great lads??
    • By Kingofthelamp
      Anyone ever worked a deaf lurcher by any chance?..reason behind the question is I’ve bred a retired dog to a Merle bitch an I took my pup from it the biggest of the lot black and white with two ice blue eyes but I’ve noticed he can’t hear anything bangs or anything like that there’s only a odd reaction to some stuff but his eyesight is 100% very good eyes. I’m just curious because it’s all I have from this old dog and I was thinking could I use the pup lamping and out with terriers any info be [BANNED TEXT]. The father was not Merle only mother...
    • By Kingofthelamp
      What in your opinions would be the best thing to breed a deerhound/greyhound to but still looking to keep size and speed just something nice to throw into the mix or even more greyhound what do you lot think?...
      Cheers
    • By Kingofthelamp
      What’s your thoughts on deerhound crosses?...what crosses do you lot keep?...what game are they used for?...any specific lines and if you would like to share a pic of your weapon(weapons) feel free to do so...
      ATB king.