• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

now have to pay there tv licences say the bbc what a heartless bunch of c,,ts they are

I dare say the reason they are going after the over 75s is because they will be a largely law abiding and easy target , because the younger generation is leaving on mass . If your mum and dad fall int

It's a bloody shame the TV is all some old folk have. The old girl across the road who I keep an eye out for is 93 and watches TV all day. She has a carer come in every day but has got to pay for that

16 hours ago, walshie said:

That doesn't matter any more. You don;t need a licecne any more just because you have a tv. If you don't watch live tv you don't need one. You can use catchup (just not BBC iplayer) or netflix, nowtv, or amazon without one. I just told them to stick it last week.  Have a look at the tv licensing website, it spells it all out. I read 1000 people a day are cancelling. 

I've not had one for 4 years and will never get 1 again 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, big napper said:

And no you dont know me and if you did youd know that wouldnt be ment towards pensioners

Do You two know each other then ?

18 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Listen I dont know you all I'm saying was that comment was bang out.

Luckily it's a reasonable forum and is accepted all are entitled to their opinion just a bit disrespectful to people who have lived through and maybe even fought in world war 1 and 2.

Best just forgotten about.

O

• Haha 1