• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

now have to pay there tv licences say the bbc what a heartless bunch of c,,ts they are

I dare say the reason they are going after the over 75s is because they will be a largely law abiding and easy target , because the younger generation is leaving on mass . If your mum and dad fall int

It's a bloody shame the TV is all some old folk have. The old girl across the road who I keep an eye out for is 93 and watches TV all day. She has a carer come in every day but has got to pay for that

18 minutes ago, j j m said:

the money they make and the sh,t they put on tv every one should get a free licence

Just had a thought, if the licence was free, there'd be no need for a licence ? ............ ? ignore me if I aint making sense, had bad night's sleep last night lol ?

• Haha 1

There’s got to be a way that people can have the BBC removed from their channel choice so that it becomes subscription only. Maybe they’re scared that no one will subscribe? I very rarely watch tv and even less the bias BBC

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, cragman said:

There’s got to be a way that people can have the BBC removed from their channel choice so that it becomes subscription only. Maybe they’re scared that no one will subscribe? I very rarely watch tv and even less the bias BBC

That doesn't matter any more. You don;t need a licecne any more just because you have a tv. If you don't watch live tv you don't need one. You can use catchup (just not BBC iplayer) or netflix, nowtv, or amazon without one. I just told them to stick it last week.  Have a look at the tv licensing website, it spells it all out. I read 1000 people a day are cancelling. 

the lad that livs in one of my houses does not have one only watches vids and other things none lived tv but I still get letters off them all the time,ive one in our house only because my daughter watches a lot of tv me I can do without tv I spend most of my time on computer when im not busy

Ha, ha, ha. My older brother is a very wealthy man but when it comes to paying for a tv license, he won't  hear a bar of it.  He's been on about it aĺl year that next year he'll qualify for a free licence.   Ha ,ha not any more brother ???.  He'll have to be careful that there isn't a rat trap in his pocket.  I've a good mind to ring him up to advise him of the change of license fees.

1 hour ago, walshie said:

That doesn't matter any more. You don;t need a licecne any more just because you have a tv. If you don't watch live tv you don't need one. You can use catchup (just not BBC iplayer) or netflix, nowtv, or amazon without one. I just told them to stick it last week.  Have a look at the tv licensing website, it spells it all out. I read 1000 people a day are cancelling. 

Would have just gave you a like but can’t so would like to say well done that man, ✌️

• Like 1

It's a bloody shame the TV is all some old folk have. The old girl across the road who I keep an eye out for is 93 and watches TV all day. She has a carer come in every day but has got to pay for that and if her money runs out has to sell her house, the b*****ds. She tells me how she struggled to save and pay for her house makes me sick how people that worked hard and bought their house get penalised in old age.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2