Women’s World Cup ......

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats my favorite...the adverts that have a black a white and a half chat ?.........its so f****n infantile  i dont know whether to laugh or spew my guts up.

And it is always the man who is black.

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of absolute nonsense.....who wants to watch sport played badly,West Ham ladies got to the Fa Cup final this year but you wont hear a peep out of me making any sort of daft claims....if women want

90 minutes they could have been in the kitchen doing something useful wasted! 

Exactly right the raspberries olympics is just as bad as womens football some of the " sports " they make up.....blind people running round swinging their foot at a ball with a bell inside it f****n r

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just watching France v Norway and I don’t give a f**k what anyone says, it’s a really enjoyable game to watch.

I thought it was brilliant the og was a fuuk up it wasn’t a penalty but I could watch it all day I think it’s just the perv in me tho ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, delswal said:

?:wallbash:?

Do you remember the Italian football that used to be on Chanel 4 mate?......f**k I have sat and watched games that would make paint drying seem like a white knuckle ride.

Also most of my football I see these days is kids football......I watched my boy last night knock in a hat trick, hit the post twice and the cross bar before scoring the equaliser in the last 10 seconds of the game with an absolute belter of a forwards goal.

He played the position to a tee, gave the defenders a rough time of it and generally looked like a lad making progress.

Point being, it is what it is......it’s not premier league standard but I enjoyed it every bit as much (more if I’m honest)

Same as when you see some old boy in his 60s or 70s over watching a local Sunday morning game.

You just take it for what it is and tonight’s game was a belter in its context. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just can’t watch it , it’s just awkward to watch , the pace is off, it’s like a game that's being transmitted from abroad and the delay is behind the commentary. 

If I wanted to watch 11 below average players dossing around with out a clue on the park , I’d get a Sunderland season book 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I just can’t watch it , it’s just awkward to watch , the pace is off, it’s like a game that's being transmitted from abroad and the delay is behind the commentary. 

If I wanted to watch 11 below average players dossing around with out a clue on the park , I’d get a Sunderland season book 

It was OK brother, you’d have seen much worse believe me.

Good , he’s piss poor and no better than what we have . 

In reality , we cannot afford to pay him the wages that you can. Indicative of the state of English football that teams in the English third tier have stadiums they can’t fill yet get more tv money than either of the old firm. 

My mate was in New York ivwrbthe last Celtic old firm game and watched the ucl final in an Irish bar in New York before going to the Joshua scrap. 

He said there was more people there to watch the old firm game than Liverpool spurs. 

Fact 

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Good , he’s piss poor and no better than what we have . 

In reality , we cannot afford to pay him the wages that you can. Indicative of the state of English football that teams in the English third tier have stadiums they can’t fill yet get more tv money than either of the old firm. 

Or is it indicative of the state of Scottish football that nobody outside Scotland gives a shit about their 2 biggest clubs ?.....to me the fact even English clubs who cant fill their grounds still get big tv money simply means English football is big business worldwide,thats a good thing surely.

Never heard of the player yous are on about by the way.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Or is it indicative of the state of Scottish football that nobody outside Scotland gives a shit about their 2 biggest clubs ?.....to me the fact even English clubs who cant fill their grounds still get big tv money simply means English football is big business worldwide,thats a good thing surely.

Never heard of the player yous are on about by the way.

Agreed Nash , however English football is living on the tv money from sky for the premier league. In no other country, Spain , France , Italy , Germany ate any one out of the top flight capable of sustaining  such a wage structure. 

The premier league itself is defiantly the greatest in the world , however as a nation we are pretty cash poor when it comes to home grown talents . Of the four finalist teams , which English players would get into another top ten country’s national starting eleven? 

Mcguire ? 

Trippier ? 

Kane ? 

Stones ? 

Let’s be realistic, foreign born players prop the premier up