Women’s World Cup ......

6 hours ago, socks said:

I don’t watch football so I have no idea about this lark .... do any of you football fans ... gnasher new kid wilf Stiffy etc pay any attention to this or are they shit and not worth watching ........

well they carnt much worse than  the fookin   mens England  team, they were frckin crap,  southgate, wants to  get rid of stones, walker, midfield were shit,  it ok him playing this system , if his players got the ability to hold the ball up in defense, and going forward  to play to wingers  , well they aint. i like walker norm solid player , but never seen him play this bad .  so regards the women England  team , if there crap ok , but the men aint much better  deff .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of absolute nonsense.....who wants to watch sport played badly,West Ham ladies got to the Fa Cup final this year but you wont hear a peep out of me making any sort of daft claims....if women want

90 minutes they could have been in the kitchen doing something useful wasted! 

Exactly right the raspberries olympics is just as bad as womens football some of the " sports " they make up.....blind people running round swinging their foot at a ball with a bell inside it f****n r

Posted Images

11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Load of absolute nonsense.....who wants to watch sport played badly,West Ham ladies got to the Fa Cup final this year but you wont hear a peep out of me making any sort of daft claims....if women want to play football or box no problem carry on,but dont insult our intelligence by pretending its the same as mens sport and putting it on prime time telly its bad enough we now have to have the box ticking women and blacks doing the punditry for mens sport just to satisfy the pc obsessed.

Spot on. And for me that includes the paraplegic competitions too. No problem with them doing it, but I have absolutely no interest in watching it. The PC obsession on TV pi$$es me right off.

• Like 1

I have not watched any, I watched the women’s FA cup final because any game that has “West Ham United and FA cup Final” in the same sentence I’m going to watch.

If I’m honest I’d say it was like watching Sunday league but some of the defensive tackles were technically perfect.....that’s about it.

Oh, and the blonde bird who plays for West Ham except I found out after she’s a rug muncher........

I didn’t even feel excited enough about beating the Jocks to text MIK and give him shit and that’s saying something 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I have not watched any, I watched the women’s FA cup final because any game that has “West Ham United and FA cup Final” in the same sentence I’m going to watch.

If I’m honest I’d say it was like watching Sunday league but some of the defensive tackles were technically perfect.....that’s about it.

Oh, and the blonde bird who plays for West Ham except I found out after she’s a rug muncher........

I didn’t even feel excited enough about beating the Jocks to text MIK and give him shit and that’s saying something 

What can you possibly give mik shit football wise about ? 

He supports an iconic club with support all over the diaspora scattered on the face of gods green earth. 

You support a team with about 5 fans outside Hammersmith 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What can you possibly give mik shit football wise about ? 

He supports an iconic club with support all over the diaspora scattered on the face of gods green earth. 

You support a team with about 5 fans outside Hammersmith 

Are you seeking Max’s crown here you utter buffoon ! 

Have they started handing out the league winners medals yet up there so they can concentrate on pre season ? ..........anyway, I’m more a Rangers man myself ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

More nonsense for next season, they are bringing in “sin bins” under law 12 for dissent !!

Its going to be a f***ing clowns turnout !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I thought you would of been a Dundee United man North of the Border Wilf ?

The crown is safe for a minute ! 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Spot on. And for me that includes the paraplegic competitions too. No problem with them doing it, but I have absolutely no interest in watching it. The PC obsession on TV pi$$es me right off.

Exactly right the raspberries olympics is just as bad as womens football some of the " sports " they make up.....blind people running round swinging their foot at a ball with a bell inside it f****n roll on !....the more naive and gullible members of society havent worked out yet that our tv,s are only being bombarded with womens football and disabled sport to force political correctness on everyone.....the punditry for football drives me up the wall nowadays you want to listen to a persons view because they know and understand the sport not because they have a minge or black skin........or both !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Exactly right the raspberries olympics is just as bad as womens football some of the " sports " they make up.....blind people running round swinging their foot at a ball with a bell inside it f****n roll on !....the more naive and gullible members of society havent worked out yet that our tv,s are only being bombarded with womens football and disabled sport to force political correctness on everyone.....the punditry for football drives me up the wall nowadays you want to listen to a persons view because they know and understand the sport not because they have a minge or black skin........or both !

I take it you have not taken the time to read the equal opportunities policy then gnasher ???

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It isn't just sport though. ?

Kirsty 'n' Phil, Four in a Bed, New Homes in the Sun all have loads of gay couples on them, far higher percentages than there are in society. You look round at friends, neighbours, colleagues and there are a few gays amongst them. But on TV they outnumber us 5:1 or so it seems. Even our gay friends say it is outrageous. And all the adverts have a carefully selected mixed race family; black, white and coffee coloured. The TV companies are falling over themselves to be more PC than their rivals.

Thankfully it isn't the same here in France.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, delswal said:

I take it you have not taken the time to read the equal opportunities policy then gnasher ???

And there's the rub. Nobody is allowed to be good any more. You can't pick a team on ability alone. Equality? Bah - Humbug!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It isn't just sport though. ?

Kirsty 'n' Phil, Four in a Bed, New Homes in the Sun all have loads of gay couples on them, far higher percentages than there are in society. You look round at friends, neighbours, colleagues and there are a few gays amongst them. But on TV they outnumber us 5:1 or so it seems. Even our gay friends say it is outrageous. And all the adverts have a carefully selected mixed race family; black, white and coffee coloured. The TV companies are falling over themselves to be more PC than their rivals.

Thankfully it isn't the same here in France.

Thats my favorite...the adverts that have a black a white and a half chat ?.........its so f****n infantile  i dont know whether to laugh or spew my guts up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Same with the rugby getting, some bird who hasnt got a fckn clue about the game telling me what Im fckn watching

Do women play rugby then ?....stone me i bet they are some classy looking ladies !