Women’s World Cup ......

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I just watched a behind the scenes on sky news showing the ladies,one of them at least is from sunderland,she took the cameras back home and showed them where she was brought up,she said when she was a kid she went with her dad to the stadium of light,david beckham signed her an autograph and she knew what she wanted to be.

Out of there?

• Haha 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of absolute nonsense.....who wants to watch sport played badly,West Ham ladies got to the Fa Cup final this year but you wont hear a peep out of me making any sort of daft claims....if women want

90 minutes they could have been in the kitchen doing something useful wasted! 

Exactly right the raspberries olympics is just as bad as womens football some of the " sports " they make up.....blind people running round swinging their foot at a ball with a bell inside it f****n r

Posted Images

The problem I have with this women's football lark is that kick offs are always delayed while they ask a bloke in the crowd to explain the offside rule again ?  ?  ?

• Haha 1

Load of absolute nonsense.....who wants to watch sport played badly,West Ham ladies got to the Fa Cup final this year but you wont hear a peep out of me making any sort of daft claims....if women want to play football or box no problem carry on,but dont insult our intelligence by pretending its the same as mens sport and putting it on prime time telly its bad enough we now have to have the box ticking women and blacks doing the punditry for mens sport just to satisfy the pc obsessed.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Load of absolute nonsense.....who wants to watch sport played badly,West Ham ladies got to the Fa Cup final this year but you wont hear a peep out of me making any sort of daft claims....if women want to play football or box no problem carry on,but dont insult our intelligence by pretending its the same as mens sport and putting it on prime time telly its bad enough we now have to have the box ticking women and blacks doing the punditry for mens sport just to satisfy the pc obsessed.

That's the problem, it just doesn't compare or even get close tbh... great that there is a platform for girls to play, hope my girl sticks to netball lol...but putting on mainstream tv and expecting everyone to fall over themselves to watch it.. nah your alright...

My mate, played with him.over the years since u13's, his daughter is very good.. played in the boys teams when younger and was probably the best player...now the blokes are better....they'll play local standard.... she might get signed.... good on her but she ain't as good as a local standard lad, but if all went well she'd be on the telly lol..

• Like 1

It’s f***ing clownshoes 

im sick to death of it now . 

I cant bring myself to watch a game although I know the brother of one of the Scottish lasses. 

womens football has been the subject of a massive profile raise last couple of seasons. 

The bbc website recently made a claim that a women’s footballer from Brazil was the goat , madness, on the hour news on bbc 1 , sports part , it’s recently mentioned a trivial England ladies injury before the cricket scores. 

Just f**k off Trying to make it a thing ,  female commentators, pundits , what the f**k insight can they give ? 

fair play to those girls out kicking a ball around in a weekend at whatever level, but does it really need to be on telly when you can hardly  find a boxing event on terrestrial or a live rugby league game  at all ? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Misogynistic pig ........