Women’s World Cup ......

I don’t watch football so I have no idea about this lark .... do any of you football fans ... gnasher new kid wilf Stiffy etc pay any attention to this or are they shit and not worth watching ........

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Load of absolute nonsense.....who wants to watch sport played badly,West Ham ladies got to the Fa Cup final this year but you wont hear a peep out of me making any sort of daft claims....if women want

90 minutes they could have been in the kitchen doing something useful wasted! 

Exactly right the raspberries olympics is just as bad as womens football some of the " sports " they make up.....blind people running round swinging their foot at a ball with a bell inside it f****n r

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, socks said:

I don’t watch football so I have no idea about this lark .... do any of you football fans ... gnasher new kid wilf Stiffy etc pay any attention to this or are they shit and not worth watching ........

Probably England’s only chance of wining a World Cup ??

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, socks said:

Better than watching Sunderland.

• Haha 2

I just watched a behind the scenes on sky news showing the ladies,one of them at least is from sunderland,she took the cameras back home and showed them where she was brought up,she said when she was a kid she went with her dad to the stadium of light,david beckham signed her an autograph and she knew what she wanted to be.

30 minutes ago, socks said:

Think you mean maxhardcore.

They've certainly improved a lot, but...not for me really...

I don't watch half the amount of football that i used to anyway, so f**k wasting the small amount of time I give it on birds lol

• Like 2
Just now, maxhardcore said:

Most of them prob played for Safc Ladies at some point ?

One of them actually lived walking distance from the stadium of light,pity you didn't see it,quite interesting.