Sainsburys are sexist

What a load of old bollocks - maybe if some of those trannies and feminists went and actually got themselves full time jobs, they wouldn't have to look for problems that don't exist to occupy their time.

A child's sense of identity and self worth is something that will/should be nurtured by it's parents and family.

These 'campaigners' are best ridiculed and ignored.

• Like 5

The best thing you can do if you don’t like what these crackpots say and do is to ignore it. The ‘campaign’ consisted of a ‘tweet to the supermarket’ ffs. 

As a society we’re still really getting to grips with the whole internet and social media thing and how it interfaces with reality. How many times recently have you said ‘the world’s gone mad’. The reality is that the overwhelming majority of us are exactly the same but haven’t learned how to manage the often apparently ‘extreme’ views of the minorities. In fact the more bizarre and unreasonable a complaint or demand is from the victim (aka perpetually offended snowflake) the more attention and traction it’ll gain online.

My advice is to ignore it or laugh at it. If you were pushing your trolley out of Sainsburys, and some crackpot was standing there shouting about gender stereotyping of school uniforms, that’s most likely what you’d do.

• Like 2

What is galling is if you go to a shopping center or a McDonald’s your see the girls are dressing like American teenagers , you don’t see girls acting like tomboys much now it’s all designer clothes make up expensive hair cuts and hundreds of pounds worth of phone hanging out their pockets . 

26 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What is galling is if you go to a shopping center or a McDonald’s your see the girls are dressing like American teenagers , you don’t see girls acting like tomboys much now it’s all designer clothes make up expensive hair cuts and hundreds of pounds worth of phone hanging out their pockets . 

They aint called shopping centres nowadays,they call them Malls ? everything is changing,my local Tesco has a barber-shop inside the Tesco ? I was in there today,inside the coffee-shop they were having a jazz morning with a couple of guys playing instruments and singing ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

They aint called shopping centres nowadays,they call them Malls ? everything is changing,my local Tesco has a barber-shop inside the Tesco ? I was in there today,inside the coffee-shop they were having a jazz morning with a couple of guys playing instruments and singing ?

What is it with barbers shops, now loads all over the place recently?

Cheers, D.

20 minutes ago, dytkos said:

What is it with barbers shops, now loads all over the place recently?

Cheers, D.

I haven't got a clue,but they don't belong inside a Tesco ?

11 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Lot of Turkish ones spring up temporarily never get much trade , someone mentioned they were a front for drugs ?

Could be a front for laundering cash,viets do the same with nail-bars,turks might have cottoned on for their little enterprises.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Could be a front for laundering cash,viets do the same with nail-bars,turks might have cottoned on for their little enterprises.

get a cut and shave and your week ends sniff in 1 place?