Do you really need fac when your this good with a sub 12 lol

and off the lamp most of them .

Iv not been out to any of my perms for a while i did ask vis if he was coming but he say,d he was staying in and having a chill night

so off i went on my own .

Talked to the owner and got the thumbs up on the land for fac just need to talk to a few more then thats that sorted

so im a happy chappy

i was only there 10 mins when the first jumped out in front of me at 40yrds (paced) so a standing shot i let the jsb go and it was in the bag

next was a kneeling shot round about the same distance 2 in the bag and only 25 mins had gone by

any way on one walk around id hit 8 but lost two in the high nettles and fecked if i was going to look in there for them lol.

back to the tank and a bit to eat and drink then it was off again for another 2 in the bag

time was getting on now (im not as quick as i was at walking round the farm lol)

so i headed back and sorted the rabbits out skinned and gutted and wrapped in cling film ready for my little freezer

that i got off my mam when she passed away to the big C

a nice little under bench job

so now ill not get no grief off her indoors for putting them in the other freezer,,, WOMEN EH lol.

had a cracking night i was going to do an all nighter but this perm is just starting to pick up so called it a night

and headed home .

rifle was hw100k sporter 177

scope was mtc mamba scb ret

mod was hw mod

pellets were jsb exact 177

lamp was t38 red beam

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_20190609_012429.jpg

IMG_20190609_012554.jpg

IMG_20190609_015729.jpg

• Like 11

Hell of a night jim, the perm seems to of picked up nicely?

After id flogged the 100 I didn’t think I’d buy or need another sub12 pcp but after picking up that ultra for Henry I’ve realised there will always be a need as fac is to much in some areas!!

You’ll be in the need a bigger cabinet gang before you know it?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, walshie said:

It must be the others putting you off mate. You always seem to shoot a lot more on your own. Or do I mean a lot less when you have witnesses?

I always shoot better when I’m on me tod!

think it’s cos I’m an antisocial tw@t?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Good night all round Jimmy ,have u thought about a vacc packer the Lidl £25 job works well mines 3 this year and still works fine .That volume of bunnies you could just tube them up on a roll and taking all the air out helps shelf life a treat atb 

• Like 1
On 08/06/2019 at 18:34, bigmac 97kt said:

Do you really need fac when your this good with a sub 12 lol

and off the lamp most of them .

Iv not been out to any of my perms for a while i did ask vis if he was coming but he say,d he was staying in and having a chill night

so off i went on my own .

Talked to the owner and got the thumbs up on the land for fac just need to talk to a few more then thats that sorted

so im a happy chappy

i was only there 10 mins when the first jumped out in front of me at 40yrds (paced) so a standing shot i let the jsb go and it was in the bag

next was a kneeling shot round about the same distance 2 in the bag and only 25 mins had gone by

any way on one walk around id hit 8 but lost two in the high nettles and fecked if i was going to look in there for them lol.

back to the tank and a bit to eat and drink then it was off again for another 2 in the bag

time was getting on now (im not as quick as i was at walking round the farm lol)

so i headed back and sorted the rabbits out skinned and gutted and wrapped in cling film ready for my little freezer

that i got off my mam when she passed away to the big C

a nice little under bench job

so now ill not get no grief off her indoors for putting them in the other freezer,,, WOMEN EH lol.

had a cracking night i was going to do an all nighter but this perm is just starting to pick up so called it a night

and headed home .

rifle was hw100k sporter 177

scope was mtc mamba scb ret

mod was hw mod

pellets were jsb exact 177

lamp was t38 red beam

IMG_20190609_012429.jpg

IMG_20190609_012554.jpg

IMG_20190609_015729.jpg

No doubt ya gonna claim ya shot the buns as well eh 

• Haha 3

Cracking shooting jimmy.

Like si said, i shoot better when im on my jack jones. I think its just coz we're paying more attention to the quarry and no pressure etc but its nice to share a good long shot or a good stalk when your out with a mate.

I was out for a couple of hours on Sunday night with the 99 and bagged 7.  2 of em were bloody cracking shots, even if i do have to blow me own trumpet but no bugger else saw em to appreciate??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

Cracking shooting jimmy.

Like si said, i shoot better when im on my jack jones. I think its just coz we're paying more attention to the quarry and no pressure etc but its nice to share a good long shot or a good stalk when your out with a mate.

I was out for a couple of hours on Sunday night with the 99 and bagged 7.  2 of em were bloody cracking shots, even if i do have to blow me own trumpet but no bugger else saw em to appreciate??

Pics or it didn't happen ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mattwhite said:

Cracking shooting jimmy.

Some times i like to be on me tod Matt

seams im on me Tod quiet a lot at the moment unless im at si,s

Viz is out a lot with pav at the moment and as iv not got nv i cant get out with them

as its a nv or thermal shoot no lamps .

need to get a nv sorted

and iv not been out for some time due to personal circumstances ie my mother

• Like 1