Jump to content
D Lloyd

Lurcher and terrier

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I always make the effort and take my children and support our local ones(end up and spend a fair wedge on shite) and leave the dogs behind.....I can count on 1 hand the lads I would talk too😉at a show or generally....less folks see and know what you kennel the better imo....I enjoy my own company and that of a select few.....easier to weed out the wrong uns that way👍

Too true mate....problem is all the wrong uns off here know where I live....thank f**k the dogs are shit..lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

and don't mention  the tail ticklers in the terrier ring  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

blue grey.....looks a lot like vins bitch.......the dam was called Jewel ..but I'm feccked if I can remember her name....prancing round the ring like a big poof he was ....at one point he came back ring side  to get his beer....the pressure was getting to him...:D

took my two young kids....feral little feckers....spent £50 on burgers..bouncy castles ice creams... pop.....all I had to show for it was whippet collar at £9..

Stop bleedin whingeing about having to spend a few quid, the kids deserve every penny. I had to keep mopping Tomos brow, every time his wallet came out he broke out in a cold sweat. Loved it when your oldest lad tried to get the last bit of shrapnel out of your wallet just to finish you off.... You should of stayed longer mate, we lit the little bbq when back at the motors.... Cheese burgers and hotdogs all round 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, breeze said:

Stop bleedin whingeing about having to spend a few quid, the kids deserve every penny. I had to keep mopping Tomos brow, every time his wallet came out he broke out in a cold sweat. Loved it when your oldest lad tried to get the last bit of shrapnel out of your wallet just to finish you off.... You should of stayed longer mate, we lit the little bbq when back at the motors.... Cheese burgers and hotdogs all round 😉

Tight bollox 

Share this post


Link to post

IMG-20190609-WA0002.jpg.5e3a5f3e1a0816a8cff0d98ba04f3376.jpg

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Black collie cross? 

Katchum.... This is the bitch "Teal" 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, breeze said:

IMG-20190609-WA0002.jpg.5e3a5f3e1a0816a8cff0d98ba04f3376.jpg

Katchum.... This is the bitch "Teal" 

 

Thought that is jewel, or is she a jewel pup?

Share this post


Link to post

Shaaark...... That's Jewel's pup.... And she will be 7 next month 😳 how time flys hey mate 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 09/06/2019 at 02:14, D Lloyd said:

I was in a dog show today and told by a guy that has been round the show ring a good wile that if the dog handler is fat the dogs won't win any body ever heard such a thing

Being fat shows they have good recall, the skinny feckers are that way due to having to chase their dogs all around the simulated coursing field. 🤣🏃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, TOMO said:

i just got back from a show at Belvoir .......its was good to see breeze of this site clean up with all the first place rosets.....:D

So it was you who I saw. Wasn't sure. :thumbs:

I didn't turn up until it was all but done, lol, I managed to catch the 'best in show' for the terriers being judged. I thought it was a poor turnout compared to previous years, but maybe everyone had left by then?

Edited by Born Hunter

Share this post


Link to post

used to go kelmarsh every yr with the misses ,she would make a bee line to basc stand and loved shooting clays ,it's only time I trust her with a gun and then I don't stick around lol .

we took our 21tts whippet x sal and he come first in couple of races ,and I have never seen such hate from one woman ,she had a van full of lurchers and terriers ,

she had a dog for every class ,smooth ,ruff ,small and big and you could see they never done a days work ,she and her Croney mates would argue with the judge that there dog is the best ,

we don't go kelmarsh no more as these kind of dog people have ruined what used to b a good day out ."

we still go local hunt shows ,and yes still get a few fakes but mostly it's a good day out .

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

used to go kelmarsh every yr with the misses ,she would make a bee line to basc stand and loved shooting clays ,it's only time I trust her with a gun and then I don't stick around lol .

we took our 21tts whippet x sal and he come first in couple of races ,and I have never seen such hate from one woman ,she had a van full of lurchers and terriers ,

she had a dog for every class ,smooth ,ruff ,small and big and you could see they never done a days work ,she and her Croney mates would argue with the judge that there dog is the best ,

we don't go kelmarsh no more as these kind of dog people have ruined what used to b a good day out ."

we still go local hunt shows ,and yes still get a few fakes but mostly it's a good day out .

 

Mooch the racing as gone mad at a lot of events/shows these days the dogs have slowly become pretty much purposeful bred race dogs I see some fella at a event I went to racing a pure greyhound that he was trying to blag off as a lurcher saying 1/16 collie lol it was a greyhound don’t know who he was trying to kid, there’s a hell of a lot of heavily bred sight hound bred Lurchers there racing to that are so over bred there all only raced in the dash there owners are not up for courseing them they make there excuses an get out of there but say there working dogs in the show ring even though the dog stays mint it’s life you couldn’t make the shit up I mean most work bred dogs at working lurcher shows there’s not really any point in putting them in a dash unless like me your a piss taker you put them in for the wind up like they have a chance 😂because there get smoked by purpose bred dogs but worth trying some luck 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Mooch the racing as gone mad at a lot of events/shows these days the dogs have slowly become pretty much purposeful bred race dogs I see some fella at a event I went to racing a pure greyhound that he was trying to blag off as a lurcher saying 1/16 collie lol it was a greyhound don’t know who he was trying to kid, there’s a hell of a lot of heavily bred sight hound bred Lurchers there racing to that are so over bred there all only raced in the dash there owners are not up for courseing them they make there excuses an get out of there but say there working dogs in the show ring even though the dog stays mint it’s life you couldn’t make the shit up I mean most work bred dogs at working lurcher shows there’s not really any point in putting them in a dash unless like me your a piss taker you put them in for the wind up like they have a chance 😂because there get smoked by purpose bred dogs but worth trying some luck 

Was litters being bred on here 15 years ago that where 15/16ths grey or whippet greys🤣🤣🤣 purpose bred bag chasers ffs, it’s nowt new ☹️😂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was litters being bred on here 15 years ago that where 15/16ths grey or whippet greys🤣🤣🤣 purpose bred bag chasers ffs, it’s nowt new ☹️😂

I know it’s nothing new fella but with how popular shows/racing as become it’s attracting people just interested in the showing/bag chasing not the working side of things or promoting the working dog at a working dog show/racing event look at the line up of show winners at most shows these days as close as conformation as a greyhound never no thick set dogs that could take a nock or two on a nights lamping they all look the same in conformation but I do love a good under dog bred for work to wipe smiles off faces an steal there glory 🤣😂👌🏼

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

used to go kelmarsh every yr with the misses ,she would make a bee line to basc stand and loved shooting clays ,it's only time I trust her with a gun and then I don't stick around lol .

we took our 21tts whippet x sal and he come first in couple of races ,and I have never seen such hate from one woman ,she had a van full of lurchers and terriers ,

she had a dog for every class ,smooth ,ruff ,small and big and you could see they never done a days work ,she and her Croney mates would argue with the judge that there dog is the best ,

we don't go kelmarsh no more as these kind of dog people have ruined what used to b a good day out ."

we still go local hunt shows ,and yes still get a few fakes but mostly it's a good day out .

 

Same woman gorra be

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Same woman gorra be

I think I might know the woman, my dogs lost interest in chasing bags now, but a couple year ago I raced him and he took off got along side this woman's leading dog then turned and gave hers a bite and they both went bowling down the field, this woman went proper mental shouting b*****d should be disqualified and have a restart lol

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×