Lurcher and terrier

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always make the effort and take my children and support our local ones(end up and spend a fair wedge on shite) and leave the dogs behind.....I can count on 1 hand the lads I would talk too?at a show

With most shows it’s more of who’s at the the other end of the lead rather than the dog than wins it, I wouldn’t worry about it, they’re all a load of shite anyway.

Stop bleedin whingeing about having to spend a few quid, the kids deserve every penny. I had to keep mopping Tomos brow, every time his wallet came out he broke out in a cold sweat. Loved it when your

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sid g said:

gnashers first show ..

Nope gnasher won’t be there he welched on his bet and refused to take the high quality superior kibble fed kits that he won ......... 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Black collie cross? 

blue grey.....looks a lot like vins bitch.......the dam was called Jewel ..but I'm feccked if I can remember her name....prancing round the ring like a big poof he was ....at one point he came back ring side  to get his beer....the pressure was getting to him...:D

took my two young kids....feral little feckers....spent £50 on burgers..bouncy castles ice creams... pop.....all I had to show for it was whippet collar at £9....Doh

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

blue grey.....looks a lot like vins bitch.......the dam was called Jewel ..but I'm feccked if I can remember her name....prancing round the ring like a big poof he was ....at one point he came back ring side  to get his beer....the pressure was getting to him...:D

took my two young kids....feral little feckers....spent £50 on burgers..bouncy castles ice creams... pop.....all I had to show for it was whippet collar at £9....Doh

if you gave bouncy castle, ice-cream and pop up kids would have got more than a whippet collar. 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I always make the effort and take my children and support our local ones(end up and spend a fair wedge on shite) and leave the dogs behind.....I can count on 1 hand the lads I would talk too?at a show or generally....less folks see and know what you kennel the better imo....I enjoy my own company and that of a select few.....easier to weed out the wrong uns that way?

Too true mate....problem is all the wrong uns off here know where I live....thank f**k the dogs are shit..lol

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

took my two young kids....feral little feckers....spent £50 on burgers..bouncy castles ice creams... pop.....all I had to show for it was whippet collar at £9..

Stop bleedin whingeing about having to spend a few quid, the kids deserve every penny. I had to keep mopping Tomos brow, every time his wallet came out he broke out in a cold sweat. Loved it when your oldest lad tried to get the last bit of shrapnel out of your wallet just to finish you off.... You should of stayed longer mate, we lit the little bbq when back at the motors.... Cheese burgers and hotdogs all round ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
7 minutes ago, breeze said:

Stop bleedin whingeing about having to spend a few quid, the kids deserve every penny. I had to keep mopping Tomos brow, every time his wallet came out he broke out in a cold sweat. Loved it when your oldest lad tried to get the last bit of shrapnel out of your wallet just to finish you off.... You should of stayed longer mate, we lit the little bbq when back at the motors.... Cheese burgers and hotdogs all round ?

Tight bollox 

On 09/06/2019 at 02:14, D Lloyd said:

I was in a dog show today and told by a guy that has been round the show ring a good wile that if the dog handler is fat the dogs won't win any body ever heard such a thing

Being fat shows they have good recall, the skinny feckers are that way due to having to chase their dogs all around the simulated coursing field. ??

• Like 1