Here it is

Picked up my new FX Impact yesterday .25 FAC 700 mm barrel . Pellet testing and setting up with a fine tune yesterday afternoon with AA FIELDS 25.4 gr and JSB heavies 34  gr . AA fields running @ 990 fps just over 55 ft/lbs and 34 gr running@ 892 fps 60 ft/lbs  REG SETTING 145 bar on both pellets 

IMO THESE IMPACTS ARE ONE OF THE BEST FAC AIRGUNS , if not the best .

HOW MANY OTHER GUNS CAN YOU TUNE LIKE THAT, APART FROM THE CROWN AND DREAMLINER !!

11FEA5B0-614C-46D4-97F3-659A5C422CA1.jpeg

6BC06375-E286-42DE-9F81-D7B52D42E402.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

A thing of beauty ?

Marmite guns I think . I hated them when they came out , but shoulder one and completely changed my mind totally ??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

Picked up my new FX Impact yesterday .25 FAC 700 mm barrel . Pellet testing and setting up with a fine tune yesterday afternoon with AA FIELDS 25.4 gr and JSB heavies 34  gr . AA fields running @ 990 fps just over 55 ft/lbs and 34 gr running@ 892 fps 60 ft/lbs  REG SETTING 145 bar on both pellets 

IMO THESE IMPACTS ARE ONE OF THE BEST FAC AIRGUNS , if not the best .

HOW MANY OTHER GUNS CAN YOU TUNE LIKE THAT, APART FROM THE CROWN AND DREAMLINER !!

11FEA5B0-614C-46D4-97F3-659A5C422CA1.jpeg

6BC06375-E286-42DE-9F81-D7B52D42E402.jpeg

And that's the problem with fx there are other 25 fac airguns that just don't need to be messed about with adjusting regs and hammer springs different barrel liners they shoot good strate out box 

I’ve often considered one but cannot see what it can do compared to the cricket, and the amount of problems I’ve heard just puts me right off them.

As you say, all of them have areas to be improved upon, you makes your choice and if it suits you all well and good.

now get out there and enjoy it.

• Like 1

I love the look of them just could not get on with mine

but then again i shot pav,s like it was part of my arm

could not miss with it  thats why i got one but he will argue i got it in the wrong cal should of been 22 lol.

Im not saying i would not get another may be some day i will

same go,s with SI,s .25 impact i could not miss with it mind his is fac

nice mitch very nice mate in deed :thumbs:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

I think this the last air gun I will be buying for sometime , might be even the last one ever as well .

my next adventure will be rimfire guns , and that’s been a mine field to what to choose, but some much cheaper than top end pcp airguns 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, villaman said:

I think this the last air gun I will be buying for sometime , might be even the last one ever as well .

my next adventure will be rimfire guns , and that’s been a mine field to what to choose, but some much cheaper than top end pcp airguns 

recon you've got your bases covered with the crown and new impact Mitch...

been so close to chopping the impact in lately but all I keep thinking is them slug liners will be out properly soon and then it'll be getting used a lot more!

ive not ventured out into the open fields for ages where the fac part comes into its own as whenever I get spare time ive got to focus on 

the paddocks and race corse!

• Like 1