15 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Very nice looking animal Ow....

Hope you're well mate.

All well mate busy lately started my own electrical company and got a little one on the way so flat out lol trying to get down for the comp this year 

• Like 5

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv got a Gwp x here , she’s exactly what moorman has said she’s big powerful , run all day , hunt and kill well she’s good at that too and very quick !  She retrieves Iv never taught it I was sta

Unfortunately this one is no longer with me but from my limited experience I'd say the gwp offers a lot more than the rabbiting I did with mine

I don't think it ends debate, it would be nice if it ended the crabbing of anything different to what people personally know but thats probably a bit much to ask lol. There's plenty to talk about

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

All well mate busy lately started my own electrical company and got a little one on the way so flat out lol trying to get down for the comp this year 

Great stuff mate...congratulations to you and your lady...

Be good to see you down here if you can escape!! Lol

On 11/06/2019 at 08:50, Wales1234 said:

Iv got a Gwp x here , she’s exactly what moorman has said she’s big powerful , run all day , hunt and kill well she’s good at that too and very quick ! 

She retrieves Iv never taught it I was standing on a track on a bushing day caught her game and straight back as I was saying to the boys she won’t retrieve lol 

she took a long time to mature still a puppy takes abit to settle in to a hunting day , she’s good on the lamp aswell never hunted up or opened up I like her 

656CD1D4-737A-47C7-B951-5785C5CA8741.jpeg

50F3B60A-035D-44FE-9872-D5F2DBE156D5.jpeg

Any bull blood in her mate? Nice bitch ?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, shaaark said:

Any bull blood in her mate? Nice bitch ?

No mate no bull ! She’s gwpxgrey colliexgrey ! She’s very jumpy very collie like but a tough bitch no messing when it comes to work she’s got a good mentor in my older bitch who is very work driven 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

No mate no bull ! She’s gwpxgrey colliexgrey ! She’s very jumpy very collie like but a tough bitch no messing when it comes to work she’s got a good mentor in my older bitch who is very work driven 

Jumpy as in a tad nervy? Nice bitch though, cracking coat on her ?

23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Jumpy as in a tad nervy? Nice bitch though, cracking coat on her ?

Yea she can be just around the house and stuff but while out she’s totally different , she’s still not what I’d call matured 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, chrisbullx said:

Get a pic of him up on here mate ?? atb cbx 

Got no idea how to do that sorry but I’ve a brother to wales 1234 bitch and same collie sly and jumpy at 2yrs old the slowerst lurchers I’ve had to mature but I’ve always had Beddys bull greys atb

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

You should get back to the Beddy bull greys Dia ?

Lol yes there’s some good lads who still got the same line that I had so there wouldn’t be a problem I have a good dog pointer x and bitch here at the moment tho so I’ll crack on with them but as wales 1234 said the collie influence as come through on these dogs and I don’t think I’ve got the patience neither as the dog lol time will tell atb

• Like 1
On 14/06/2019 at 17:56, coco said:

Lol yes there’s some good lads who still got the same line that I had so there wouldn’t be a problem I have a good dog pointer x and bitch here at the moment tho so I’ll crack on with them but as wales 1234 said the collie influence as come through on these dogs and I don’t think I’ve got the patience neither as the dog lol time will tell atb

What you make of the pointer x mate?