Anyone know what the shot count on one of these is in .22? Got the chance of buying one off a mate of a mate.

Don't know too many details about the rifle, apart from it's supposed to be in very good condition and multi shot. My mate isn't really into guns very much, just passed the info onto me. 

Info will be be much appreciated ?

Edited by shaaark

Well, can't put pics up to save my life, so you'll have to bear with me here lads.

Re my post from friday. Went and had a look at the fn19 yesterday. 

.22, camo skeleton stock, original silencer, magazine,  fill probe, BSA platinum 6-24×44TS scope, all in very good condition and in perfect working order. Did the deal and picked it up today. I am a happy man ?

• Like 1
On 09/06/2019 at 13:05, philpot said:

I think jonjon on here knows this rifle very well if i remember correctly.

Phil

Cheers for the vote of confidence Phil :thumbs:

I had an FN12 for a while  - from what I saw the Falcon FN range are fantastic rifles. Old technology and very simple but, very accurate and easily on a par with a lot of modern kit.

I learned a bit about them while I owned mine so, I can give some basic info.

If you want some tips and tricks, send me a PM ;)

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, philpot said:

Where have you you been Jon, don't call, don't write, don't phone..................................?

Phil

Sorry mate, works had me going like a slave for while - I've been looking in :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
On 15/06/2019 at 22:33, Jonjon79 said:

Cheers for the vote of confidence Phil :thumbs:

I had an FN12 for a while  - from what I saw the Falcon FN range are fantastic rifles. Old technology and very simple but, very accurate and easily on a par with a lot of modern kit.

I learned a bit about them while I owned mine so, I can give some basic info.

If you want some tips and tricks, send me a PM ;)

Just going through this thread, and yes, mine's an fn12 not 19. Having a few probs now with indexing the mag. First few mags were great, now it's vexing me a tad lol. 

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Just going through this thread, and yes, mine's an fn12 not 19. Having a few probs now with indexing the mag. First few mags were great, now it's vexing me a tad lol. 

What's it doing?

Is it not turning at all, misaligning or, just feeling rough when you push the pellet through?