36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do ye know the dam to that red bitch by any chance mate?

I don't know the dam to the red bitch but I know it was bred by pinky. Who keeps ward/middleton/wild/brightmoore stuff.

Edited by jossa
  • Like 1

Nice pup hope makes good worker for you , first terrier I seen to ground was the border Lakeland don't see many about nowadays 

16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Do ye know the dam to that red bitch by any chance mate?

I don't know the dam to the red bitch but I know it was bred by pinky. Who keeps ward/wild/brightmoore stuff.

Edited by jossa

1 hour ago, fatlad said:

That's a nice pup 

Cheers fatlad, shes bold as brass 

Always liked border Lakeland my mate had a little bitch from Wales was the best bushing bitch I ever seen had 22 rabbits in reeds up the Dale's best border I ever saw was  churchys 

Grew up with them being "The" digging dogs alongside my favoured Russell's 😁

Cheers, D.

did you get anything useful from the litter of border lakeys you bred a few seasons ago jossa? did one not go to a boy from on here ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fatlad said:

Always liked border Lakeland my mate had a little bitch from Wales was the best bushing bitch I ever seen had 22 rabbits in reeds up the Dale's best border I ever saw was  churchys 

That must of been nearly 30yrs ago you seen that as he only had the one called buster.

more than that about 86 i think maybee earlier i was still at school we seen him at heighinton pipe

4 hours ago, fatlad said:

more than that about 86 i think maybee earlier i was still at school we seen him at heighinton pipe

That’s were I put his 1st black bitch (Jess) big dog fox for her and the border.he was a good dog you might be right as I thought my oldest son was born at the time.i got it with the lurches near stivies farm at coundon and carried it back for.i was bad laughing when I knocked him up out of bed as his wife was going nuts 2.30am so you can understand.