Border x lakey pup

16 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Do ye know the dam to that red bitch by any chance mate?

I don't know the dam to the red bitch but I know it was bred by pinky. Who keeps ward/wild/brightmoore stuff.

Edited by jossa

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shes coming on

The red dog is the mother to the pup.

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, fatlad said:

Always liked border Lakeland my mate had a little bitch from Wales was the best bushing bitch I ever seen had 22 rabbits in reeds up the Dale's best border I ever saw was  churchys 

That must of been nearly 30yrs ago you seen that as he only had the one called buster.

4 hours ago, fatlad said:

more than that about 86 i think maybee earlier i was still at school we seen him at heighinton pipe

That’s were I put his 1st black bitch (Jess) big dog fox for her and the border.he was a good dog you might be right as I thought my oldest son was born at the time.i got it with the lurches near stivies farm at coundon and carried it back for.i was bad laughing when I knocked him up out of bed as his wife was going nuts 2.30am so you can understand.

We had a lot of gear over there years ago long before they built Fujitsu.you could go over there 1st light and get a few things then on the afternoon and on the night without burning your dog out.it was good to get them fit before you went down the road for big numbers with ya lurches.but good fun for the terriers working the hedges getting pheasants and flushing big stuff for the lurches to.but that pipe was good to chase stuff into or bolt stuff with the terriers.do you never do the pipe on the opposite site of the road at Gretna we’re the old line used to come down.