Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

They where last night. The pups his to take on this season something he can claim but she's on loan to me for summer for training and she's in the way of fishing 🤣

20190606_204208.jpg

Try barble August onwards excellent arm wrenching sport ask black neck he as British record 😂🤣😭

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, Stephen unwin. said:

Try barble August onwards excellent arm wrenching sport ask black neck he as British record 😂🤣😭

Dare I ask

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

They where last night. The pups his to take on this season something he can claim but she's on loan to me for summer for training and she's in the way of fishing 🤣

20190606_204208.jpg

Try barble August onwards excellent arm wrenching sport ask black neck he as British record 😂🤣😭

20190607_055957.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

not many things put a smile on my face like watching those rod tips slam around.....barbel on!😉20190106_211148.jpg.e4795d270e0b0abda4afb690178b1395.jpg

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

not many things put a smile on my face like watching those rod tips slam around.....barbel on!😉20190106_211148.jpg.e4795d270e0b0abda4afb690178b1395.jpg

 

Cracker that. Can u get them on the fly??

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, johnrussell84 said:

I haven't ever seen a Muntie in the flesh but I intend to this year👍

Be 2 much for you mate

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, johnrussell84 said:

Cracker that. Can u get them on the fly??

They do catch them on the fly, but it's not the norm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, leegreen said:

They do catch them on the fly, but it's not the norm.

When I got the record the said it dint count as I was long lining a leek 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

When I got the record the said it dint count as I was long lining a leek 

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×