Beavers now protected in Scotland

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walt’s a secret beaver sympathiser, it’s not worth it mate you don’t look like them and will never be accepted into there lodge, they are just using you for propaganda purposes, once they are here and

Even beaver threads can be turned into muslim threads 

I'd rather a dam than a mosque, we've  seen who's the most destructive! It ain't a beaver! !get some priorities, beaver ain't taking your child's, grandchilds future! Can think of an invasive species

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That guy with gun looks like he was trying the shoot tadpoles in a pond ffs, why not just grip it an put it out it’s misery ☹️

Because he was American .......

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I really wanted to take that spade off that clown trying to dig ?

Bit of a chaotic dig, wonder how often they loose or shoot a dog, looks quite easy work though if done well ?

• Like 1

I'd rather a dam than a mosque, we've  seen who's the most destructive! It ain't a beaver! !get some priorities, beaver ain't taking your child's, grandchilds future! Can think of an invasive species that is! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Walt’s a secret beaver sympathiser, it’s not worth it mate you don’t look like them and will never be accepted into there lodge, they are just using you for propaganda purposes, once they are here and have a beaver dam on every street corner they won’t want to know you ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
42 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Can you imagine getting an invite to a dig and those lunatics with those antics turn up

You would need to wear a vest incase the terrier man shot you, it’s just a big docile vegetarian no real need for the gun a good strong dog to draw it out and a smack on the nose with a club or hammer, plus those Russell’s have probably taken any value out of the pelt by ragging the arse out of it, just out of interest, more to our Canadian American members but what is the worth of a beaver financially as in meat,pelt,tail and government incentives, love watching that old boy Tom whore I believe he is called on mountain men he makes some terrific things from the beaver he traps ✌️✌️

8 hours ago, Greyman said:

Walt’s a secret beaver sympathiser, it’s not worth it mate you don’t look like them and will never be accepted into there lodge, they are just using you for propaganda purposes, once they are here and have a beaver dam on every street corner they won’t want to know you ??

Thought it was a lodge I'd get an invite to! Even the buck tooth wood munchers don't want me! Kill them all! Blow up their dams! ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1