Beavers now protected in Scotland

I was watching a program about European eagle owls we get a few nesting in England but because they have not been given naturalised status they could not prosecute when some bloke shot one, I guess they have given that status to the beavers so they can go on the list of protected species as I said I,m not 100 percent but I think that is how it works and as the beaver is now in Scotland, Devon and Gloucestershire breeding successfully it is considered naturalised ??  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walt’s a secret beaver sympathiser, it’s not worth it mate you don’t look like them and will never be accepted into there lodge, they are just using you for propaganda purposes, once they are here and

Even beaver threads can be turned into muslim threads 

I'd rather a dam than a mosque, we've  seen who's the most destructive! It ain't a beaver! !get some priorities, beaver ain't taking your child's, grandchilds future! Can think of an invasive species

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Was a couple them big owls up a bit of dales we go to now an again but not seen em or even heard of anybody seeing them for a while now

Apparently they stray across from the Netherlands occasionally would love to see one in the wild ✌️

1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

go out and shoot every last one of those destructive fcks

people get paid over here to hunt them.

you really ill be sorry having beavers around

you might as well introduce wolves

Seems like every pond and lake in Ontario has beavers in it.

IMG_20181026_121500.jpg

IMG_20181026_122923.jpg

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

We will soon enough?

The eu as well as there other meddling have been behind a mass rewilding  project no real consultations just breed and release programs, we have had otters, polecats and beaver soon to be joined by pine Martin’s main problem they never carry out study,s to see if the environments they release them into has a sustainable food source and many of the releases are destined to failure before they start, the road side casualty’s  normally highlight these areas as the animals look for food but have no real fears of the roads or man ?

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t they contaminate the water with worms or summat mate?

Yes

as someone else pointed out

beaver fever

also there will be no trees left

they decimate the environment 

i shake my head at the person who thought this was a good idea

13 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s called the horn in Glasgow, suffered with it terribly all me teens an into me early 20s? wife stands still long enough an i can still have an episode ??

13 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s called the horn in Glasgow, suffered with it terribly all me teens an into me early 20s? wife stands still long enough an i can still have an episode ??

You  have to be very careful  when you play with that Horn thing in public young Donald as it will get you into serious trouble  ! though civilization has not reached these Northern parts I can assure you that in the South and Midlands it is a crime to be seen outside with a touch of the IRISH TOOTHACHE  especially  in a KILT .

• Haha 1