Beavers now protected in Scotland

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walt’s a secret beaver sympathiser, it’s not worth it mate you don’t look like them and will never be accepted into there lodge, they are just using you for propaganda purposes, once they are here and

Even beaver threads can be turned into muslim threads 

I'd rather a dam than a mosque, we've  seen who's the most destructive! It ain't a beaver! !get some priorities, beaver ain't taking your child's, grandchilds future! Can think of an invasive species

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

There was talk of them being managed as a game species years ago. Not sure who by, probably just a suggestion by the GWCT or some such.

I shouldn't mind some beaver meat. (Que crude one liners....)

Scottish beaver can't be as tasty as welsh beaver ?

Many are being shot, I have heard of 4 that have been shot including the pregnant female a few weeks back, plus 3 from the original release several years back, dare say a few more have gone missing over the years, don’t think we have enough room on our little island to allow an animal that can flood hundreds of acres of land but like born I wouldn’t mind a taste of one , high fat content meant to be rather tasty ? 

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t know about eating one but I’d love to blow up one there lodges an dams like they do I’m Canada ?

Used to be a regular occurrence on duck dynasty until the old man said something racist and they were removed from tv ? 

• Like 3

Weird put up with peado pakis, come down hard on the beaver, priorities have certainly changed in 75 years, been invaded, over run, I'd go as far as say conquered,  by far worse than, than a buck toothed wood munching animal! ? 

• Like 2

I,m not 100 percent sure about this, but I think you can’t give protected status to a non native animal, unless it’s been accepted as naturalised, though the beaver was once native here which may help it get on the list easier ??? ✌️

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,m not 100 percent sure about this, but I think you can’t give protected status to a non native animal, unless it’s been accepted as naturalised, though the beaver was once native here which may help it get on the list easier ??? ✌️

They are European Beaver which might be different