Eastern european fishermen.

It is a f**king joke we have had similar problem here on my local water, I caught one with carp in a carrier bag tied to the platform leg, still in water.

I explained that you must release alive and that retaining them is not allowed he made on that he could not understand, so told him to leave in a language he would understand, with my bull cross next to me growlin he was soon off.

in another instance a bailiff saw them placing carrier bags in the boot of car Angel got registration I reported to police who traced the car to an address 30 miles away, they gave culprits verbal warning and said they would keep an eye out in the area of lake.

1 hour ago, mackem said:

If your on facebook watch this,guy catches them with a bucket of dead tench….

He must be some massive looking f****r or he had a gun as there’s three of them and their like cowering kids ......

• Like 2

I'm not on FB so can't watch it. Down here on the coast they are a fecking pain in the ass catching as many Mackerel and selling them. With the litter they leave behind and their attitude, local lads getting forced off by them cast over all the time.

If you down on holiday don't go down Hopes Nose it's full of them. 

Cheers Arry

Fcukin Poles have decimated a lot of the pike fishing in recent years. So much so I do a lot less of it now. Got sick of turning up to find tails and scales off even very small pike and perch. Cnuts will eat anything. 

• Like 1
On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 16:13, socks said:

He must be some massive looking f****r or he had a gun as there’s three of them and their like cowering kids ......

They cower when you look fecked off. A decent size stick and good intent will tame most folks.

The canals are worse because they stand one man either side on the old horse tow paths. They just have to drag a net then from one bridge to the other completely wiping it out of coarse fish. Then they just move on to the next section of bridges and do the same. There used to be loads of fish and now there is none. They killed all the swans aswell.

3 hours ago, jiggy said:

The canals are worse because they stand one man either side on the old horse tow paths. They just have to drag a net then from one bridge to the other completely wiping it out of coarse fish. Then they just move on to the next section of bridges and do the same. There used to be loads of fish and now there is none. They killed all the swans aswell.

They need what the swans got

The fekers are decimating the fish stocks in the canals and the river don around Rotherham a real sad state of affairs as for years they were very heavily polluted due to heavy industries and were getting back to their former glory with even salmon returning to the Don . I blame the fuckwits on Rotherham labour council who went on jollys to poor Eastern European country's and invited thousands of Roma to come to the town causing all sorts of problems decimating fish stocks being one of them.