Steptoe refuses to meet Trump

See the scruffy leader of the opposition boycotted the banquet and refused to meet Trump, along with the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan. Corbyn and Khan are a Fecking disgrace and should show some respect for a democratic leader of a foreign state and a long standing ally.

But of course they don't believe in Democracy.

Cheers Arry

• Like 11

i cant stand trump either.....but I think hes wrong not to meet him....especialy if for some reason corbyn becomes pm in the future ....very silly not meeting him

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i cant stand trump either.....but I think hes wrong not to meet him....especialy if for some reason corbyn becomes pm in the future ....very silly not meeting him

I'm neutral as far as Trump is concerned, but too insult the US by not meeting their President shows no diplomacy. He hoping to be a leader of this UK and refuses to meet the head of state of the US are closest ally is in my view madness. 

Not fit for purpose.

Cheers Arry

• Like 7

Watched Corbyn addressing the protest rally, if he gets power there will only be standing room only on this island of ours. He was sounding off like Angela Merkel the poor migrants and refugees.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Surely there should be a notice of protest against his ignorance, how can he say he represents the uk whenever he goes against our cultural ties with the USA and acts like a big shot with cocknose Khan. They do not represent anything about me. The president of the USA deserves to be shown a bit of respect. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Arry said:

I'm neutral as far as Trump is concerned, but too insult the US by not meeting their President shows no diplomacy. He hoping to be a leader of this UK and refuses to meet the head of state of the US are closest ally is in my view madness. 

Not fit for purpose.

Cheers Arry

The weasel won’t wear a poppy...

what chance has the hamster got??

the mans a waste of fcukin space?

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Arry said:

Not fit for purpose.

Cheers Arry

Steptoe is ok meeting terrorists and  our mayor likes terrorists too fkn crazy world M A G A. And fk the Eu , and as for the big demo up town well it didn’t happen proper washout out barley a thousand lazy scruffy cnd cnts lol ??????????????????????????

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Surely there should be a notice of protest against his ignorance, how can he say he represents the uk whenever he goes against our cultural ties with the USA and acts like a big shot with cocknose Khan. They do not represent anything about me. The president of the USA deserves to be shown a bit of respect. 

Fully agree ken but this is all the left can do irritate  get on ya nerves and cause a nuisance   Bit like parasites Don’t think dons gonna loose sleep over Khnt and scruffy cnt ????

Edited by green lurchers

Turns out despite his demonstrating against Trump. Corbyn actually asked for a meeting with him Trump said no and had Farage round instead. ?

No.10 had specifically said Trump and Farage would not be able to meet. Looks like they got that wrong too .

10 minutes ago, walshie said:

Turns out despite his demonstrating against Trump. Corbyn actually asked for a meeting with him Trump said no and had Farage round instead. ?

No.10 had specifically said Trump and Farage would not be able to meet. Looks like they got that wrong too .

Happy days too, surely don sees that the silent majority have had enough and want Farage in