the boys ultra

well its been a lovely evening in sunny Yorkshire tonight..

far to nice for doing the job I've been on with so I thought sod it I'm going out shooting with the boys ultra!

the side line and the boy earning his pocket money to pay for said ultra:thumbs:

nQFM5HxZSDmOf7DNRJnt1Q.jpg.357c8f43a1876b29d2f6613297b78cc4.jpg

the little ultra is perfect for round the barns and fields with stock in them.. the impact might be a tad to much:shok:

this is what the paddock looked like on arrival... loads of untouchables and a fair few field wreckers that need thinning out!!

they have caused loads of damage and its only a matter of time before something happens to one of the horses..

I didn't want to lamp it or use nv as it freaks the horses out and I dont want them injuring them selves on my watch!

326724733_PURcoYEGQfCzafATGuIHQ.jpg.7caab67a8b0eaf2d8c6b7dcab19c9ce4.jpg

so I had an hour and a half mooching and chilling..... there were a fair few I couldn't find due to all the nettles and kicking themselves back down there holes!!

they have wised up to me over the last couple of months, the numbers are dropping but it still looks like there's loads and ive taken a hell of a lot in the last few months as well:shok:

they must be on the blue pills!

some of tonights bag.. shot every way possible between 25& 70 yards there wasn't a breath of wind!!

fullsizeoutput_519.jpeg.2caa05b44b7ec70ca99385c02b139416.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Hope you have left some for me si

ill be back down soon mate

errrr shooting only no:drinks:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Still plenty to go at jim!!

think I had this months booz quoter on sat night?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, big napper said:

Nice one si, great result mate, nothing better than when theres no wind on the long shots mate.

Ment to ask you a while ago mate did you get the cocker you mentioned a few month ago.

Cheers... it was the perfect night for it?

There was a lad in the background with that dog who ummed n ared for a bit until I said I’d have it so he took it!!

probably for the best as it would of been home alone quite a bit and the shotgun works non existent ?

• Sad 1
15 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Nice shooting Si

Nice block work too mate :good:

atb. Mark.

Cheers mark... only another 800 blocks to put down?

ytf do I agree to favours?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, si brown said:

Cheers... it was the perfect night for it?

There was a lad in the background with that dog who ummed n ared for a bit until I said I’d have it so he took it!!

probably for the best as it would of been home alone quite a bit and the shotgun works non existent ?

Some tossers about, 

Good shooting matey and as for Jimmy's next trip down, orange juice or shandy is all you two can have after the last weekend performance...................................................I may have a spare compass though Si which could come in very useful. ? :whistling:

Phil

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, villaman said:

Very nice Si 

One of the pcp guns imo and one of th cheapest . Punches  way above the price ?

For the money there a brilliant little rifle!

Pulled the mag to bits the other day, the spring tension was way to strong!!

no jam ups last night?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Good shooting matey and as for Jimmy's next trip down, orange juice or shandy is all you two can have after the last weekend performance...................................................I may have a spare compass though Si which could come in very useful. ? :whistling:

Phil

Where would be the fun in that phil?

as for the compass I wouldn’t of been able to see it??

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Rez said:

Little bit of a panorama there ya arty pounce ?

Me 45 spring will be with you soon. I’d send you he whole pistol but it’ll have to be in bits.

little scope for a little gun.. I like the panorama for the field of view and there sound during the day but sh1t when the light starts fading!!

can shoot with the endurance till its almost pitch black. 

find out what length the pistol geeks recons best for the spring and take a few photos of the guides and sizes and I knock a few bits up for it:thumbs:

• Like 2

I hav e just found a brand new 5-15 endurance Si which I told Jimmy about as they are amazing in low light. I remember the one I had from Rob and I could still be using the scope and my mate already on NV. Fantastic scope.

Phil